What's new

Mitchell

Luka donic, Ben Simmons, D'Angelo Russel.
None of those players came close to leading their team to the playoffs in their first year. I’ll take Mitchell!!
Just like Korver said - the game Mitchell played last night was just part of the story. Every player has bad moments.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I wouldn’t even call him having a bad moment. That’s a 22 year old player being guarded by the entire rox team because no one else can score.

We need more than just one more shooter. The winning teams that can contend have multiple excellent shooters all over the place. We need SHOOTERS! Plural! Teams that want to contend are stacking the deck with the most accurate long range shooters they can find!
We have a very good nucleus of everything else....but when we have wide open shots and we miss them on a regular basis we will never move up in the standings or playoff race! You have to have at least THREE dead eye dicks in your starting lineup and a bunch of other more than average shooters coming off the bench. There are only two teams that have than right now, Houston and GS. The other teams are short on shooters and won't be able to contend with Houston or GS for the title!

We need more than just one more shooter. The winning teams that can contend have multiple excellent shooters all over the place. We need SHOOTERS! Plural! Teams that want to contend are stacking the deck with the most accurate long range shooters they can find!
We have a very good nucleus of everything else....but when we have wide open shots and we miss them on a regular basis we will never move up in the standings or playoff race! You have to have at least THREE dead eye dicks in your starting lineup and a bunch of other more than average shooters coming off the bench. There are only two teams that have than right now, Houston and GS. The other teams are short on shooters and won't be able to contend with Houston or GS for the title!
What you need is a superstar!!!!

What you need is a superstar!!!!

All star level player will do

But the notion is correct. To win it all every team needs 3+ stars in today’s league. Jazz have 2 and we see what’s happening. To get here is the easy part. To land that third...

All star level player will do

But the notion is correct. To win it all every team needs 3+ stars in today’s league. Jazz have 2 and we see what’s happening. To get here is the easy part. To land that third...
Let's be real U aren't going to win with Donovan as the main player. U need a top 10. Kevin Durant, LeBron, Steph, giannis,harden, kawhi,kyrie, Lillard, simmons, Embiid, Davis, Paul George ect

Let's be real U aren't going to win with Donovan as the main player. U need a top 10. Kevin Durant, LeBron, Steph, giannis,harden, kawhi,kyrie, Lillard, simmons, Embiid, Davis, Paul George ect

So basically you think that needing top players is needed to win it all in the NBA.

Welcome to the NBA. You might as well say you need air to live.

I’d take PG, Davis, Lillard and Embid off that list. They’ve proven equal to or less than Donovan with equal to or more time. And Kyrie only because of LeBron.

Basically Mitchell hasn’t reached his ceiling. We still need 1 more.

Utah needs a legitimate threat or two who can create at the 1, 2, or 4 beyond Mitchell. I'm okay with Jingles/Royce running the three. That said, we've treaded water for a few years. Utah needs to make some decisions this offseason and keeping the team as it is. We need a PG or SG if we're moving DM to point.

That said, saying Mitchell isn't this team's Batman is an incorrect statement.