What's new

Mixed Martial Arts / UFC

PVZ hot as ****

Just finished UFC FN 76!

****! So many great matches in the main event! Smolka vs Holahan! Wow. Very surprised by those few Irish hacks who threw stuff into the ring after Paddy's loss. Paddy got worked though.

Just finished UFC FN 76!

****! So many great matches in the main event! Smolka vs Holahan! Wow. Very surprised by those few Irish hacks who threw stuff into the ring after Paddy's loss. Paddy got worked though.

wtf you watch stuff late!

what gives? i ussually watch live or within 24 hours

Yeah, I know. I just got around to finding it online. I know there's a match this weekend right?

yeah it is too long ago so cant really remember that event/specifics.

with hendo and belfort 3, these guys should retire already.
clay guida looking foward to him fighting he used to be one of my faves unless he started doing weird fighting stuff.

and ofcourse patrick cummins vs glover

Let's put money on it blowhard based on Vegas odds.

I know you like to bet and all but please dont put any money on conner winning against aldo. I like you bro, i dont want to lose your money

Did anyone see that Rousey dismantling? She looked woefully ill prepared for the accuracy, power and strategy of Holm. There are rumblings that Rousey is going to fire Edmund or at least should. Who knows.

Next Thursday
uploadfromtaptalk1449295645526.jpg
2ce0252089216474847c7fdac972aac6.jpg
a2eaaf731e3bd997a67fd49f1ff91ef8.jpg

Fights
18904c0493113b1063596513716f2eac.jpg
c400400425c1b6c775c614fde877dfd1.jpg

Giggity giggity

Really doe vanzant, in addiction to being gorgeous, is very fun to watch fight. High energy non stop action. And she is undefeated

Rose is allot of fun to watch too. Unorthodox, unpredictable striker with allot of length and reach that can land damaging strikes from the outside

They are the main event and should be a good fight

FWIW - I've got Aldo.. LMAO at Big John McCarthy only getting paid $1,900 to ref that main event.. He reffed UFC 2 in '94... You'd think Dana Dollars would've stepped up the pay after almost 22 years of service..

FWIW - I've got Aldo.. LMAO at Big John McCarthy only getting paid $1,900 to ref that main event.. He reffed UFC 2 in '94... You'd think Dana Dollars would've stepped up the pay after almost 22 years of service..
Dana is a dick

I have aldo as will. I'm hoping that all of Connors hype will make the odds a little more favorable