What's new

MLB All-Time Fantasy Draft

@White Chocolate

FWIW I think write-ups are big for this. Not sure anyone will read them but I have certain beliefs and there are so many things that could be said about each of the players. Paragraphs upon paragraphs for each, pages upon pages even.

This is one of the best times I’ve had on this site for a long time. It’s new and fresh, unlike the NBA drafts we do EVERY year. It’s nostalgic to me as I was a HUGE MLB fan growing up. Huge. There’s an absolute beauty, subtlety and strategy to the sport that many folks just don’t understand unless they grew up on it. Had about 30,000 baseball cards at one point. Would watch it every day if I could. 2-3 games on Sundays. If I wasn’t outside playing it. Loved it.

This is one of the best times I’ve had on this site for a long time. It’s new and fresh, unlike the NBA drafts we do EVERY year. It’s nostalgic to me as I was a HUGE MLB fan growing up. Huge. There’s an absolute beauty, subtlety and strategy to the sport that many folks just don’t understand unless they grew up on it. Had about 30,000 baseball cards at one point. Would watch it every day if I could. 2-3 games on Sundays. If I wasn’t outside playing it. Loved it.

You still have any baseball cards lying around?

Most ppl had those boxes that could hold 800 cards. I probably had 15-20 of those. I also had boxes with five rows like that that were slightly
longer and held 5,000 cards.