What's new

MLB Postseason 2014

royals... waited 30 years for this? not a fan of any mlb team, but i hope royals win this one

royals... waited 30 years for this? not a fan of any mlb team, but i hope royals win this one

Me too, but I don't think they have enough fire power offensively though.

Being down 4 runs is a pretty big hole in a tight game like this.

This is why I love baseball - doesn't matter how much you're down - you're never out of the game.

Nail biting finish!!!

Is Puig going to get his **** together long enough for Kershaw to lead the Dodgers to a title and the MVP and the Cy?

Wow. What. A. Game. Scores tied. Going into 10th.

Royals playing almost like a Japanese style of baseball. Not many big/power hitters, but lots of quick/fast runners. Lots of bunts and stolen bases. It's fun to watch.

Wow. What a game.

Well done Royals for coming back 3 times during the game (including bottom of the 9th) to take the win.

Great Great Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMVe_HcyP9Y

I'm a big Pirates fan tonight. Go McClutchen!

Pirates over Giants for the last wild card

Then:

AL
Tigers over Oriels 4
Angels over Royals 4

Angels over Tigers 6

NL

Dodgers over Cardinals 4
Nationals over Giants 3
Dodgers over Nationals in 7

World Series

Dodgers over Angels in 7 for a wild all LA finals.

Royals truly stole the game. 7/7 and most led to runs.

I REFUSE to refer to the Angels as being in LA. They are not. They're not even in LA County! So it will never be an "all LA final."

Royals truly stole the game. 7/7 and most led to runs.

I REFUSE to refer to the Angels as being in LA. They are not. They're not even in LA County! So it will never be an "all LA final."

lol, you sound bitter. This is why I want an Angels/Dodgers finals. Some heated arguments and fan competition. Both team stadiums will have a large minority for the visiting team.

I like this name better btw.