What's new

Mo Williams decision making????

Can't remember. Their were 4 bottles. All kinda small and a cobalt blue .. ??

Sake just isn't the same at home, imo, though. Out with sushi and it's the best.

Did it come in an off-white box? Sho-Une Junmai Dai Ginjo? That's my fav.

I had Sake one time while eating Sushi. Don't even remember what it tastes like. I think it was served warm.

Cooooool

Oh, you should try Sho-Une. Super good. Not the most expensive, but very good. My wife likes Dreamy Clouds.

My only complaint with him is his lack of running a pick and roll with Favors.

Favors will make a good deal of effort to set screens, and roll off of them. Mo always ignores him.
This will be a big loss if we can't use Favors on PnR.

Mo didn't have a great game.

But the game was lost waaaayyyyyyyyyyy before the final few mins.

You just aren't going to beat anybody on the road when you let them shoot 50 percent.

I'm a fan of sake. Supposed to be easy to make...

...maybe Mo should have some before the game....during timeouts.....and at halftime! Certainly couldn't hurt his decision making! We already know these pot heads were killing brain cells smoking the stuff during there college years!

Mo didn't have a great game.

But the game was lost waaaayyyyyyyyyyy before the final few mins.

You just aren't going to beat anybody on the road when you let them shoot 50 percent.

You could go the route that they lost it when they didn't blow them out and beat them by 50.

You could also go the route that the game was tied and Mo took two/three? stupid shots that had almost no shot of going in right at the end when he easily could have passed to an open teammate after his drive pulled in 3 defenders.

Just a thought.

It would be nice if the coach had the balls to tell mo to settle down. Dial it back a notch. Stop forcing ****.