What's new

Mobi Win Kenobi

If the play was drawn up like that...Fire Corbin. Run the clock down to nothing, yes. Take a long contested 3, no. Iso and drive with a foul, layup or kick. But dont draw that up.

If the play was drawn up like that...Fire Corbin. Run the clock down to nothing, yes. Take a long contested 3, no. Iso and drive with a foul, layup or kick. But dont draw that up.

Yup, he's an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhDi0Ce_Z5w

Tyrone Corbin nut monkeys...

You know what other idoit can't design an inbounding play and needs FIRE!? Gregg Poppavich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-qWdqImq5I

What a idoit.

Yup, he's an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhDi0Ce_Z5w

Tyrone Corbin nut monkeys...

Its not even close to that play and thats not an iso play. Look at Malone's screen of awesomeness which leads to wide open Stockton three, that obviously a planned play.

Its not even close to that play and thats not an iso play. Look at Malone's screen of awesomeness which leads to wide open Stockton three, that obviously a planned play.

And? The defense also defended it poorly and doubled on Malone way too long. Stockton gets the ball well outside shooting range and being contested several steps later was very predictable.

The Jazz play had screens and other options. It wasn't executed well. This team hasn't played together for over 15 years like S&M had. Finding reasons to hate Corbin is an agenda. He coached perfectly last night.

One more thing while we're being retarded. Anyone can screen when they're allowed to push the defender for 7-8 steps like an offensive lineman.

And? The defense also defended it poorly and doubled on Malone way too long. Stockton gets the ball well outside shooting range and being contested several steps later was very predictable.

The Jazz play had screens and other options. It wasn't executed well. This team hasn't played together for over 15 years like S&M had. Finding reasons to hate Corbin is an agenda. He coached perfectly last night.

Thats a wide open three as announcer said and you better take it with 2 sec left.

Give this team a credit, we are a good team, we have maybe the best bench of the league, with that material you should win games thats not a surprise. And this win is not on Corbin. If Big Al didnt rest for Raptors game we would probably lose this one. Cause that game showed that moving the ball and involving everyone to the offense is so important, especially against teams like Spurs. And as Big Al said at his interview after Spurs game "I watched them move the ball all around at Raptors game, setting open shots, i said to myself when i comeback i will keep it like that." Corbin didnt do anything about fixing that static, Big Al based unpleasant offense. That could win games for you against teams like Wizards, Rockets but not against Spurs or Thunder.

Now we're playing.. Eye-pleasing bbal, including Big Al but Corbin didn't do something extra, its all about Big Al's backache, ironic but thats true.

Thats a wide open three as announcer said and you better take it with 2 sec left.

Give this team a credit, we are a good team, we have maybe the best bench of the league, with that material you should win games thats not a surprise. And this win is not on Corbin. If Big Al didnt rest for Raptors game we would probably lose this one. Cause that game showed that moving the ball and involving everyone to the offense is so important, especially against teams like Spurs. And as Big Al said at his interview after Spurs game "I watched them move the ball all around at Raptors game, setting open shots, i said to myself when i comeback i will keep it like that." Corbin didnt do anything about fixing that static, Big Al based unpleasant offense. That could win games for you against teams like Wizards, Rockets but not against Spurs or Thunder.

Now we're playing.. Eye-pleasing bbal, including Big Al but Corbin didn't do something extra, its all about Big Al's backache, ironic but thats true.

When we lose, it's all Corbin's fault.
When we win, it's despite of Corbin.

DUH!!!!!

now that we are winning, the "balanced" and "fair" among us will proudly proclaim that Corbin has had nothing to do with any under-achievements. ...right...

If the past four games are in indication of something, it may be that Corbin is figuring a few things out. Increasing everybody's role in the offense is a good idea.

Cool story bro.

now that we are winning, the "balanced" and "fair" among us will proudly proclaim that Corbin has had nothing to do with any under-achievements. ...right...

If the past four games are in indication of something, it may be that Corbin is figuring a few things out. Increasing everybody's role in the offense is a good idea.

Maybe it's just the fact the Jazz added 3 major pieces to the line-up during the off-season? It takes time, you can't expect them to be completely gelled by the start of the season.

Maybe it's just the fact the Jazz added 3 major pieces to the line-up during the off-season? It takes time, you can't expect them to be completely gelled by the start of the season.

Mo is a "big" piece. Foye and Marvin's names have no business being next to the word "major". And, yeah, I'd expect them to hit highway speeds before the season is 25% over...

Mo is a "big" piece. Foye and Marvin's names have no business being next to the word "major". And, yeah, I'd expect them to hit highway speeds before the season is 25% over...

They combine for 53 mpg and they are both starters and our best 3pt shooters, I would call those major pieces.

You are trying to compare a play that has 2 sec left on the clock with one that had 6 or more. The Stockton shot was a play that had several options it just happened that Stock got open and even stepped up to get a better shot. Mo dribbled out the clock and took a tough shot with a defender on him (granted not very well defended). Stock's shot was probably 45% chance of going in. Mo's shot would probably be 30ish. With 6 sec I would try and run a cut or drive and dish. With 2 sec I would have been fine with Mo's shot.

They combine for 53 mpg and they are both starters and our best 3pt shooters, I would call those major pieces.

Are semantics fun? What will we get for these major pieces (Foye, Marv) when neither are on the team past next year's trade deadline? I'm assuming a few #1 picks.

You are trying to compare a play that has 2 sec left on the clock with one that had 6 or more. The Stockton shot was a play that had several options it just happened that Stock got open and even stepped up to get a better shot. Mo dribbled out the clock and took a tough shot with a defender on him (granted not very well defended). Stock's shot was probably 45% chance of going in. Mo's shot would probably be 30ish. With 6 sec I would try and run a cut or drive and dish. With 2 sec I would have been fine with Mo's shot.

Not to mention that Stockton went on a scoring rampage in the 4th of that game and was on fire. No better person to take that shot in that game. Compared to mo who was off all night and its a big difference

Are semantics fun? What will we get for these major pieces (Foye, Marv) when neither are on the team past next year's trade deadline? I'm assuming a few #1 picks.

You don't to be an All-Star to be a major pieces. I can call them "key role-players" if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Holy ****. I'm as bi-polar as they come but this board is ****ing beyond ludicrous. We beat a God awful Lakers' team (right now anyway) and won a game at home at the buzzer and all of a sudden we're playing great ball and on our way to a championship.

We won't even win 50 games, won't get out of the first round, the Warriors will end up with a better record than us, and we'll re-sign Ty to a two-year extension, folks.