What's new

More injuries AK and Sap

vegas

Andrei Kirilenko has a sprained left ankle. X-rays were negative. He is day-to-day. Deron Williams and Mehmet Okur are also day-to-day.
https://twitter.com/Utah_Jazz/status/32302334922981377
Paul Millsap dislocated his left 5th finger (pinkie). It was reduced. X-rays after the game were negative. Game-time decision vs. Houston
https://twitter.com/Utah_Jazz/status/32301820080553984
CJ had his knees iced in the post game as well, though he acted like it was no big deal.

Millsap will play. He is tough. Deron could play too since we have a day off.

Dont know about AK. Just when it always seems that he plays well he twists an ankle or his back gives up on him. Hope it isnt anything that would require him to miss a week. He did finish the game, so I am optimistic.

This is the beginning. I saw the message in my froot loops. They are going to tank the season and try for that number 1 so they can LOCK UP Jimmer the Inbreed with the #1 overall pick. YES!!!1!

This is the beginning. I saw the message in my froot loops. They are going to tank the season and try for that number 1 so they can LOCK UP Jimmer the Inbreed with the #1 overall pick. YES!!!1!

If their inbreds they have an excuse, what is your excuse for being such a dumb @ss?

....LOCKUP Jimmer!....LOCKOUT NBA players!

If their inbreds they have an excuse, what is your excuse for being such a dumb @ss?

Sense of humor. Get one. Try it you might like it.

I even pos repped you to help you get going.

Enjoy!

Not sure, but people here have been posting it was top 16 protected this year.

i am certainly one who wants to make the playoffs and believe we will, but if in the 10% chance we do not i am hoping we draft one of the Lithuanian players so we can all have fun trying to pronounce his name.

possibly a bit off-topic, but just a word from the wise...

*** is not filtered - - and in any event you're better off spelling out the word and allowing the profanity filter to do its job because "creative misspellings" of words in the filter violates the rules and may subject you to a warning or infraction

forewarned is four armed, if you catch my drift...

I wonder if players come slowly back from injuries when the team is sucking it up? Or if they are unhappy about the coach, or one of thier teamates or the lack of a fruit juice bar in the locker room?

Really, saying they are injured is the best way to stick to Management. The player still gets paid, he doesn't have to intentionally play poorly and risk getting called out by fans, media, friends or teamates.

possibly a bit off-topic, but just a word from the wise...

*** is not filtered - - and in any event you're better off spelling out the word and allowing the profanity filter to do its job because "creative misspellings" of words in the filter violates the rules and may subject you to a warning or infraction

forewarned is four armed, if you catch my drift...

Oh yeah well &*#$% that #%^$#@.

So there!

I wonder if players come slowly back from injuries when the team is sucking it up? Or if they are unhappy about the coach, or one of thier teamates or the lack of a fruit juice bar in the locker room?

Really, saying they are injured is the best way to stick to Management. The player still gets paid, he doesn't have to intentionally play poorly and risk getting called out by fans, media, friends or teamates.

You are not referring to DWILL are you?

Dude...it wasn't funny at all.

If you had been following other threads you would know where it came from. Again, lighten up. Is he your cousin or your wife or something, or both?