What's new

More than 50% off beer at the Utah State Liquor Store!!

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
At lease off this beer:
monchshof-schwarz-original-black.jpg

I'll pay anyone $1.75/bottle for their empties.

To be safe send me a PM just to make sure I'm still in need. Payment can be made in cash or paypal. Right now I could use a lot of them, at least 60 more, but possiby up to 100 more. I was planning to drink as many as I needed, but that's just too much drinking, even for me.

These cost $3.21 at the liquor store, so with my $1.75 rebate they can be yous for $1.46 each! The name of the beer is Monchshof-Schwarz Original Black in a 1 pint swing-top bottle. If the bottles you get don't look like the bottle in the picture (amber bottle, 1 pint (16oz), swing-top) then I don't want them and WILL NOT pay anything for them.

See my homebrew thread if you wnat to know why I want these bottles.
https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php/661-Homebrew

Me and my buddy are gonna start homebrewing some beer.

I was under the mpression that he had some bottle tops and a way to top bottles.

Do we need to be collecting tnese swing top bottles instead???

Me and my buddy are gonna start homebrewing some beer.

I was under the mpression that he had some bottle tops and a way to top bottles.

Do we need to be collecting tnese swing top bottles instead???

No, but they're nice to have. If you regularly drink beer out of bottles with non-threaded caps then you can use them after they've been cleaned and sanitized. I think bottle caps are pretty cheap. I got some in the first ingredient kit I bought from the Beer Nut.

With these no capper is needed. Just fill and close the top. Every few batches or so the rubber gaskets will need to be changed out.

My sister is a botanist (now that she's no longer a marine biologist) and she's started a small business selling nurseries and landscaping companies waterproof and UV proof labels under the name Pot Stickers. I had her make me a few I'm going to use on my beer bottles, and so far they have stood up very well. I haven't run them through the hot cycle in the dishwasher yet, but short of that they seem pretty indestructible and do NOT come off...even if you want them to. She's says you can apply them under water if you'd like.