What's new

Multi-level marketing?

TheSilencer1313

I was just wondering if there were any Jazzfanz posters that were involved in multi-level marketing right now.
I love to get in on the ground floor of a new one, or product driven one.

Anyone? Anyone?

ferris-bueller-boring.png

You can get way in on the ground floor. I'm launching an exciting new product-centered MLM as we speak. If you paypal me the initial investor deposit I'll send you the proprietary information you'll need to know that this is something you're going to want to be a part of.

My parents were involved in Zeek for awhile. It kind of tore our family apart. We're ok now, if you care. Then Zeek got shut down. Moral of the story: they should've listened to me

You can get way in on the ground floor. I'm launching an exciting new product-centered MLM as we speak. If you paypal me the initial investor deposit I'll send you the proprietary information you'll need to know that this is something you're going to want to be a part of.

Gameface is always a funny ****er. Lol

Yeah. If you want to make money in MLM...start a new MLM.

Or have buddies that will grandfather you in at the top. I don't mind the method so much, but some of them are clearly just constructed to collapse so that the top level guys can take money out, and then when they do collapse, the same people either build new ones or plug into their buddies MLMs. It's kind of a weird culture.

Or have buddies that will grandfather you in at the top. I don't mind the method so much, but some of them are clearly just constructed to collapse so that the top level guys can take money out, and then when they do collapse, the same people either build new ones or plug into their buddies MLMs. It's kind of a weird culture.

Pretty true to a point.
I've made some serious profit in the past, but that was a few years ago.
Nothing is really that profitable anymore.

Hmm...... how to make money in a struggling economy.

New MLM scheme...

Step 1) Gameface makes home brew

Step 2) Gameface sends home brew to UGLI baby

Step 3) UGLI baby drinks home brew

Step 4) ???????

Step 5) Profit

My friend was a founder of Monaviei (sp?), another Tahitian Noni (sp?). Only one I've ever been involved with was one I helped fund early, after the initial bounce, sold my stake.. thought I was smart.. turns out I was dumb to sell. Oh well..