What's new

My argument for the death penalty...

Hey Surely,,,

I liked your thoughts on this subject. We should kill people who kill people. Just keep killing people. Killing is bad, but if they do it, we should be able to too, and we should keep killing each other over and over. Some people say we should have the moral higher ground to not kill, but I think it's the right thing to do and something God would want us to do for our afterlife potential. Grains of sand aren't always obtainable without merit, but you have to do the right thing without cause.

- Craig

Surely, you just aint nuthin but a montrous barbarian. Just ax Kicky and Biley if ya don't believes me, eh?

Hey Surely,,,

I liked your thoughts on this subject. We should kill people who kill people. Just keep killing people. Killing is bad, but if they do it, we should be able to too, and we should keep killing each other over and over. Some people say we should have the moral higher ground to not kill, but I think it's the right thing to do and something God would want us to do for our afterlife potential. Grains of sand aren't always obtainable without merit, but you have to do the right thing without cause.

- Craig

Hey Craig,

I appreciated your thoughts. Yeah, we should take people who force their kids to eat rat poison then take a baseball bat to them when they aren't dying quick enough, and give them room and board for life (or 40 years until they make parole). I mean really, what is a kids life worth these days? 5 years? 10 years? Well, he did kill all three of the kids, so perhaps he could get 30 years. Listen, I'm not saying that we should use the death penalty in situations where there is some doubt about the guilt of the suspect. However, in cases like the aforementioned, and Ethan Stacy's, there is no doubt as to whether they actually did it. But people like you seem to think, for some reason that I cannot understand, that the life of the perpetrator is more valuable than the life of the victim. Why is that?

Hey Surely,,,

No, I actually agree with you. We should kill them to save money and because they killed someone. I think if someone were to kill me, I would most certainly want to kill them. The amount of money we would save by killing them could be used in school programs to educate people on why they shouldn't commit heinous crimes, because they'll be killed. I'd imagine it'd be a very simple lesson.

-Craig

It's all purty simple, actually. Ya gotta be the more bigger man, see? Like, if some guy robs a bank, it would be stealin to take the money back from him. Stealin is a sin, so...

More moral cowardice, lack of resolve, and pansyism has been advocated in the name of "holiness" than any other excuse, best I can tell. When Pearl Harbor was bombed, we shoulda just turned Washington over the the Japanese. Otherwise, we might have to (gasp) kill some peoples.

Where's good ole Spiro Agnew when ya really needs him, eh? He knowwed a natterin nabob of negativity and an effete snob when he seen one, ya know?