What's new

My Dream for this offseason

opus1313

It's 1 am and i am still up so what heck here is my dream for this team.

Trade Boozer to the Nets for Favors straight across. We do it because it's less money and gives us a good back-up and eventually starter at PF. The Nets do it because Lebron told them that they better be prepared to sign another max. player should he decide to sign with them and Boozer is less of a mystery then Favors.

This one is a stretch. Talk a team like New york into doing a sign and trade with Shaq and Okur. They get okur we get Shaq. Why do we do it, maybe he can teach Favors and Fes how to be big men, he clogs up the lane, experience, and he give, limited, quality minutes. Why other team does it, they get a starting caliber center for basic nothing and maybe picks. Why does Shaq do it, I don't know. Oh yes, i know Cleveland and Dallas are already rumored to be trading Shaq for Haywood.

Lastly, offer contracts to undrafted rookies like E. Milsap, Manny Harris, or Landesberg if not already signed.

PG- Williams, Price,Rice
SG- Matthews, Miles, Harris/Landesberg
SF- AK-47, Hayward, E. Milsap
PF- P. Milsap, Favors, Evans
C- Shaq, Fes, KK

My dream off-season would be this...... We sign Boozer, re-sign Mathews, Buyout Tomic and bring him over, AK is traded, and Gasol and Bynum decide o retire. My dream off-season.

Why wouldn't the Nets just sign Boozer?

This is why. https://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_...s_will_clear_more_cap_space_if_lebron_agrees/ It's all about clearing space for TWO max deals. Albeit clearing Favors would be dumb, imo, it wouldn't be far fetched if they get LBJ and he wants another max guy along with him. Whats Favors scheduled to make, around 4.5? That's a good start on clearing space.

Beyond defending that, the rest of the idea behind this thread is retarded.