What's new

My Letter To Adam Silver Regarding All Star Game

MeloTheJazzKiller

Dear Adam Silver,

Before the All Star festivities begin in Utah, I am demanding that you move all All Star events out of Utah. There are obviously hundreds of reasons why you must do this, but I will give two:

1. Utah has never won a championship. All Star players win championships. Why would you send these players to Utah a place that has won nothing?

2. Utah Jazz one true All Star plays in Cleveland. Move All Star weekend to Cleveland.

Thank you.

Dear Adam Silver,

Before the All Star festivities begin in Utah, I am demanding that you move all All Star events out of Utah. There are obviously hundreds of reasons why you must do this, but I will give two:

1. Utah has never won a championship. All Star players win championships. Why would you send these players to Utah a place that has won nothing?

2. Utah Jazz one true All Star plays in Cleveland. Move All Star weekend to Cleveland.

Thank you.
You basically already wrote this letter before. Find something original!

the Jazz are a storied franchise with decades of winning, and no, All Stars don't win championships, more often they are the best player on a bad team, thus they get all the shots and all the points. kind of like right now. it happens all the time. in fact the fact that the fans still get the most weight on voting for starters tells you all you need to know about what the game means. it has nothing to do with championships.

Dear Adam Silver,

With Melo no longer around to “kill” the Jazz, please give your administration the green light to grease the Jazz skids. This year use your refs to help us lose. Use your power to give us the top draft pick. In all future years instruct the refs to give all jazz players star treatment and help us win all close games. Please also ban Melothejazzkiller’s ip address from League Pass. I will supply it below.

TIA. Jazzfanz management (unofficial)

Dear Adam Silver,

Thank you.
I know why you are so excited... because you know your boy Randle is gonna get drafted before players like Luka, Embiid, Tatum and Lauri. I'm sure its a feel good moment for all Knicks fans.

I was hoping you were going to write

1. Get celebrities that people actually know

2. Make all star game competitive , and quit this BS “lebrons team “ crap

3. Have a former stars game

4. Make sure dunk contest has the best dunkers in the game , put up some $$ and they will come