What's new

My Love, Kosta

kiri.de.carlos

Seeing as how I love BIG MEN, I would be remiss if I didn't offer my condolences for such a significant loss. Most of you probably saw dear Kosta as a loser, a nobody, or as I've seen recently a "dufos", but all I see is 100% potential.

Take his stats for example: At 1.5 points per game times 82 games per season times 48 minutes per game diveded by 36 games played add some zeros to make the nuberlook bigger and a decimal and we're talking 0016.5 points per game. How amazing would that be !?!? We're willing to trade that away for some random Timberwolf?

And lets look at his rebounds: 1.3 per game times by 10 add the 3 minus 5 times by 100 divide by 82 and that gives us 13.4 rebounds a game, thats better than even Boozer in his prime.

Never has Ostertags replacement been so clear as in Kosta's eyes. Now who do we root for? Fez? Probably not, he might not even be here either. Okur? Nope, he just doesn't fit the roll of underdog. Will my longing for a large man never be satisfied? It appears that will be the case.

Also, it looks like with the loss of Boozer and Kosta we will be losing our pro-active sponsership, how depressing. Where will all the acne ridden faces turn?

Times are tough on Jazzfanz such as myself, but alas as the offseason wears on I find more and more to be depressed about. Raja freakin' Bell, as if I didn't hate him enough the first time around. I'd rather have Matt can't make a layup, my ankle's broken Harpring back.

Yours forever and always Kosta,
Kiri.de.carlos

I just bought some basketball cards from a guy I deal with, and one of them was a KK SP Authentic dual RC GU/auto. I laughed when I saw it. I could feel the BOOM. Moments later, I vomited profusely.