What's new

NBA 2021/22 thread

Yeah, great topic to discuss and I am pleased to comment first on the topic btw. The first few games of the season are also a wonderful opportunity to see what players have improved over the offseason. Rookies that excel right away frequently go on to have successful careers. However, the start of the season isn't pointless. What are your expectations for the upcoming NBA season?

And yes, what do you think for the Indiana Pacers vs. New York Knicks match today?

How about Dejounte Murray averaging over 18-8-8 for the Spurs! what an excellent storyline in this season.

The Warriors are 16-2 WITHOUT James Wiseman and Klay... Now thats the real headline leaguewide... When I watch them I cant help but think, They've got Andrew Wiggins playing more of the position he did in HS, where he used to block a lot of shots (Looney too really)..

Otto Porter seems to be getting more comfy there too..

Evan Mobley hands down the most impressive rookie ive seen so far.. It's not really close either.. He looks like the type of rookie that woulda performed well in any year.

how about 6'2" PG Cole Anthony averaging 6.8 rebounds per game for Orlando!! Anyone saw that coming? He's solid tho. He will not suffer the same fate as Austin Rivers.

I root for the Magic in the east this year as an underdog. Even tho their record is putrid, I still think that team is way more fun than Orlando's rosters for a long time.

First off the Wendell Carter Jr deal will prove to be OBSCENE value.. It already is.. Jalen Suggs has shot the ball terribly so far early rookie year, thats hurt them, and Terrence Ross has shot 30% so far this year from 3 which is obviously really bad for them..

The Franz Wagner pick looks solid.. Mo Bamba looks really good, sorta right on schedule actually. RJ Hampton looks solid!

If Chris Paul ends this season around 11k at 37 years old. Long as he can keep this type of performance up for 3 more seasons the record will increasingly become breakable if he stays healthy and Brett Favre's it.

Wait did the Deron Williams celebrity boxing match vs NFL running back Frank Gore take place yet? anyone know?

LaMelo Ball is really, really good... He can just chain together defensive plays into transition buckets in ways other players around the league cant...

Rips the ball off giannis and then turns it into a crazy alley oop..

He can sorta wait til the last second and then release a perfect pass too.. thats sorta like his ace up the sleeve..

Jae'Sean Tate is putting up an unreal statline vs the Thunder rn... His rise to power here the last few seasons has been quite entertaining. Well done.

Santi Aldama, who the Jazz picked for the Grizzlies in the last draft, posted a +52 in 28 mins off the bench today; 18pts 10rebs (5orebs) 3ast 1stl 1blk