What's new

NBA 2K11: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 4: Utah Jazz

I watched about 15 seconds. MY IQ dropped 20 points and my pants dropped down 3 inches.
What is it about pairing up highlights with gawdawful music? Unwatchable. And I'm sure cj will agree with me.

I watched about 15 seconds. MY IQ dropped 20 points and my pants dropped down 3 inches.
What is it about pairing up highlights with gawdawful music? Unwatchable. And I'm sure cj will agree with me.

You probably should have watched a little longer so you wouldn't sound like an absolute dunce right now.

People should watch this, they might learn a thing or two about the Jazz offense.

I'm excited to see how the new game works out.

The thing that bugged me the most about 2k10 was how the plays were god awful and did absolutely nothing.

Looks as sluggish and poorly translated as ever. Pass.

if you think it's sluggish you should watch NBA elite gameplay

I'll give 2k credit when it's due they fixed up their play calling system big time from 2k10

how the games actually plays, i'll have to wait and see when it comes out and I play it. demo releases tomorrow.

.... Deron's rendering's way too dark ..

Having said that I'll still buy it just to play Hayward...

Hate the new court. HATE IT !

Definitely looks improved. This was one of the main reasons I skipped on NBA 2k10 after playing NBA 2k9. It was way too easy for people to play unrealistically and it annoyed the hell out of me.

Awesome, mostly to understand some more depth to the Jazz offense as a philosophy. Very cool.

Definitely looks improved. This was one of the main reasons I skipped on NBA 2k10 after playing NBA 2k9. It was way too easy for people to play unrealistically and it annoyed the hell out of me.

Im sure you will still be able to take Lebron, tap the r button a couple of times, then do an And 1 dunk.