What's new

NBA Finals: Spurs vs. Heat

Who gunna win this ****?

• Spurs

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • Heat

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
If Kawhi were to win MVP, he would be the first player to win it while not being an All-Star.

The Eastern Conference deserves this result. They were historically pathetic.

(Please disregard the Jazz's record this season)

like I said.... Dynasty.

spurs are all about a systemic excellence. they are the team of the decade. but they are not a dynasty.

they won championships in

no back to back championships and last championship was 7 years. not a dynasty. if you call this spurs a dynasty then you would have to call 60's celtics and MJ's bulls something else.

but if this spurs win couple of more championships in next 4 years then yes, they are a dynasty.

top dynasties

1. 60's celtics
2. MJ's bulls
3. showtime lakers
4. 50's lakers
5. shaq/kobe lakers

dynasties must win back to back and must dominate the league for long stretches. dynasties defend their title. that's very important. because it's always tougher to defend your belt. i don't even consider bad boy pistons a dynasty. they went 3 straight championships and won 2. this Heat is also not a dynasty. they went to 4 championships in a row and won 2. and one of my favorite teams bird's celtics weren't a dynasty. like spurs they couldn't put together a back to back championships.

and this is not just my view point. many basketball historians feel the same way too. but never say never. they have a chance to be a dynasty. timmy looks like he has 2-3 years left in him. manu & parker aren't done. and they have young star in kawhi. they have chance to make this much more special than this.

LOL.

We wiffed on the Finals MVP.

Those 2 drafts were brutal. Taking haywuss over George and Burks over Kawhi. Could you imagine how devastating we would be right now with Kawhi at the 3 and George at the 2?

That's why i say, DL has a lot to prove. Historically, we're really an avg/below avg run organization.

I want to see DL either move up and obtain 1 of the big 2 or stick at 5 and then upgrade the 23rd pick.

Reactions: MVP
Honestly, ^^ those draft misses aren't nearly as bad as Kosta K00f instead of Ibaka and Batum.

LOL.

We wiffed on the Finals MVP.

Those 2 drafts were brutal. Taking haywuss over George and Burks over Kawhi. Could you imagine how devastating we would be right now with Kawhi at the 3 and George at the 2?

That's why i say, DL has a lot to prove. Historically, we're really an avg/below avg run organization.

I want to see DL either move up and obtain 1 of the big 2 or stick at 5 and then upgrade the 23rd pick.

corbin would've made kawhi look like a future journeyman defender with no offence doe

Yep. Bigtime idiots for not using hindsight in the draft. Hopefully, they are using hindsight for this one.