What's new

NBA Free Agency Moves in General (related to the Jazz, but not just moves made by the Jazz)

W/ Sefolosha's guarantee date being so early that tells me he is probably a near certainty to be on the team next year barring any kind of injury.

Oh, and Jarrod Uthoff got cut today. I was never a huge fan of his in last year's draft, but I know some were. He could be a 2-way player if he fails to find a roster spot.

Also, "Why dont the Jazz get..." favorite Terrance Jones is going to sign the highest paid single season contract in Chinese basketball history.

Here's some additional information about the contracts we signed this summer:
-Thabo Sefolosha - 2/10.5M, equally distributed for both years. Second year becomes guaranteed on July 1st 2018
-Ekpe Udoh - 2/8.2M, 4.2M in the second year. Second year becomes guaranteed on July 9th 2018
-Jonas Jerebko - 2/6.56M, 3.36M in the second year. Second year becomes guaranteed on July 9th 2018

Those deals become better and better. We can do our business before July 9th that year and have the option to decide whether to guarantee those 2 contracts depending on whether we will need that money or not.

Those deals could also become decent trade bait for teams trying to cut salary to sign some of the big free agents next off season.

Here's some additional information about the contracts we signed this summer:
-Thabo Sefolosha - 2/10.5M, equally distributed for both years. Second year becomes guaranteed on July 1st 2018
-Ekpe Udoh - 2/8.2M, 4.2M in the second year. Second year becomes guaranteed on July 9th 2018
-Jonas Jerebko - 2/6.56M, 3.36M in the second year. Second year becomes guaranteed on July 9th 2018

Those deals become better and better. We can do our business before July 9th that year and have the option to decide whether to guarantee those 2 contracts depending on whether we will need that money or not.

I'm not the kind of guy to say told ya so, so instead I'll just say neaner neaner neaner.

:cool: