What's new

NBA Playoffs

So is Chris Paul washed now that he might have 3 games in a row with under 10 points after going up 2-0? Just curious if that's how it works.

The Mavs are kind of proof you dont have to have a bunch of world beaters on defense. You just need to be connected and play with effort and focus.

It helps to cuz Luka is very bad on D, but he's very bad and 6'9, which will make him good at defense more often than someone who is very bad on D and 6'1.

ANd man, we got to give Jason Kidd a ton of credit. I'm not exactly sure what he's doing, but his scheme has proven excellent at guarding the 3pt line.

The Mavs are kind of proof you dont have to have a bunch of world beaters on defense. You just need to be connected and play with effort and focus.

It helps to cuz Luka is very bad on D, but he's very bad and 6'9, which will make him good at defense more often than someone who is very bad on D and 6'1.
Also helps that Luka has a coach that is willing to say things like "I just need a couple of seconds of effort on defense from you to help your teammates support you."

Unlike our coaching staff that just babies Donovan, probably because they've seen what happens to people in the organization that Donovan doesn't like.

Also helps that Luka has a coach that is willing to say things like "I just need a couple of seconds of effort on defense from you to help your teammates support you."

Unlike our coaching staff that just babies Donovan, probably because they've seen what happens to people in the organization that Donovan doesn't like.
Also Luka will actually pass to his teammates which probably makes them want to defend harder.

ANd man, we got to give Jason Kidd a ton of credit. I'm not exactly sure what he's doing, but his scheme has proven excellent at guarding the 3pt line.
It’s Sean Sweeney… the red headed kid… he’s the defensive coordinator and Kidds right hand man… fire Quin and give him all teh monies.

It’s Sean Sweeney… the red headed kid… he’s the defensive coordinator and Kidds right hand man… fire Quin and give him all teh monies.
A pasty red head has to be like 50% better at his job than his more likeable non red headed counterparts… he’s prolly a mega genius.

Whoever wins from the West is going to get trounced by the Heat/Celtics/Bucks. I think all 3 of those teams beat any West team, and fairly easily.

Jimmy Butler would eat DM alive. The first time DM plays no defense, Jimmy would make DM his little bitch. DM would never be the same.
It would be worse than what your mom did to me last night… which is saying something.