What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

I cringe a bit hearing Kristen asking Gobert, Donovan, etc, about what they like about Grayson, and them struggling about what to say.

Rudy said he liked him. Said he plays smart and plays tough.

crazy to think tatum and brown played in summer last year and led them to eastern conf final

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

This

It’s colder at higher elevation doe.

Jazz players and opponents have complained for years about the floor being cold at Delta Center/ESA/Vivint Smart Home.

Deron really didn't like it. I remember Larry talking on the radio about searching for ways to fix it just for Deron. There was also some talk about it giving the Jazz a competitive advantage. Not like the non-advantage of under/over flatting the balls like Scott Padgett alleged.

Gorgeous George and Gruesome Grayson are going to be nice additions.

Grayson does it again. Wasn't flashy, but he's again is the glue that made things work. He dished out 8 assists in 28 minutes.

He's not flashy, but he had made it work for the team.

Man I love him.

This season in Europe seemed to really help Trey Lewis. I didn't have high expectations for him coming in based on his college play and last season in the Vegas Summer League.

LOL @ Donovan signing autograph. There's so many kids there. He just scribbled something quickly and handed it out, didn't even look down. I really wanna see what the autographs actually look like... LOL ..