What's new

NBA Top Shot

Yeah... my pack last week was awesome though. This one sucked. Sold the contents of the Friday pack for $65. This one I got Gasol, Tatum, and Murray... all commons and all terrible serials... could still sell the stuff at like 100% profit but will gift a couple to my son so he is over 15 moments and just keep the other.

There is likely another good drop coming this week. Stress tests are supposed to test the system for a future drop.
Nice, I'm going to need to buy one more after this drop to get to 15. Probably going to get the Mitchell assist to Bojan. It's a pricier one, but it will make sure I'm over any spending threshold for the good drops.

Nice, I'm going to need to buy one more after this drop to get to 15. Probably going to get the Mitchell assist to Bojan. It's a pricier one, but it will make sure I'm over any spending threshold for the good drops.
How’d ya do?

I am looking to trade with anyone here for a regular moment, serial number can be as high as you wish.

I have a duplicate of Harrison Barnes 3pt shot base set 2 that I just want a different player for. Don't really care who as long as I don't already have it.

Anyone up for a gift for gift swap?

It looks like a lot of the Jazz players and NBA players around the league are really getting into top shot. Hopefully it gets promoted a lot more.

This is from espn

"Recently on a Utah Jazz team flight, forward Joe Ingles pulled up the secondary market prices for these Moments. He proceeded to go down the aisle comparing the collectible values for his teammates.

"He's like, 'Look, my 3-pointer is worth $2,500, but your dunk is only worth $5,'" Jazz guard Mike Conley said. "In my career, I've never been on a team where we talked about sports cards. But a lot of us have been NBA fans our whole lives and have binders of cards back at our houses. And it's sparked those conversations, what cards we collected and things we had as kids."

Top Shot ran a promotion where collectors who gathered a certain number were rewarded with a special edition Conley Moment for free; it was termed "The Conley Challenge."

"[Rudy] Gobert got it before I did," Conley said. "And he let me know about it."

Said Conley: "We'll be watching film of another team and someone will do something, and it will be like, 'Oh, that's a Top Shot.'"

Extremely hard (months) to get your money out by Dapper. The news revolves aeound how much money has been going around, but lot of storues about pwople not being able to cash out. Maddof wouldve loved it.

Extremely hard (months) to get your money out by Dapper. The news revolves aeound how much money has been going around, but lot of storues about pwople not being able to cash out. Maddof wouldve loved it.
Yeah, this is an issue. Easy AF to put thousands upon thousands into Dapper. Not so easy to make a withdrawal.

There are legit money laundering issues that justify a reasonable delay... There is little justification for the difficulty and extended delays many people are experiencing.

Top Shot/Dapper needs to establish some integrity here. Right now they look really bad. Many people don't know why they can't have their money and have been waiting more than a month to get it.

Yeah, this is an issue. Easy AF to put thousands upon thousands into Dapper. Not so easy to make a withdrawal.

There are legit money laundering issues that justify a reasonable delay... There is little justification for the difficulty and extended delays many people are experiencing.

Top Shot/Dapper needs to establish some integrity here. Right now they look really bad. Many people don't know why they can't have their money and have been waiting more than a month to get it.
Exactly., I waited nearly three months and was like screw it, let's just invest in some up & coming players (bought 2 moments, got a butler moment for free, sold that for 100 usd, tried yto withdraw, waited almost three months).

That's probably how they're claiming the amount of dollars floating through the platform is so extremely high. However, if you can only invest and not withdraw, PLUS counting the reinvested money on the platform as money floating through it, it's going to look bigger than it is. I have doubts about their aliquidity and they're probably going to announce that they're raising another round of VC investments soon. I'd stay away from this one as an investor.

New ticket system was announced for trading in moments you don't want. Interesting concept. i think the bottom market will have a sharp rise... From what I understand it will be a month or so before the feature is being used... Provides an opportunity to hold your trash moments for future value or cash in when the prices rise over the weekend.

New ticket system was announced for trading in moments you don't want. Interesting concept. i think the bottom market will have a sharp rise... From what I understand it will be a month or so before the feature is being used... Provides an opportunity to hold your trash moments for future value or cash in when the prices rise over the weekend.
They need to hurry up and do the next premium drop. Im up to 17 moments now. A bit worried they might **** around and do 20 for the next drop, but hopefully not.

They need to hurry up and do the next premium drop. Im up to 17 moments now. A bit worried they might **** around and do 20 for the next drop, but hopefully not.
I bought a **** ton of cheap rookies and then some garbage moments today. I'm up to 40+. My theory is if I buy a bunch of 5$-7$ moments some will get thrown in challenges and I can make 10x on those ones... the others might go down slightly but not more than a $1-$2... and if something weird happens and the market shoots to the moon again I have some inventory and there isn't a whole lot of risk with it.

I grabbed a bunch of rookies in case there is a rookie of the year challenge for a moment.

Its really interesting how they prop up parts of the market. In 5 years you could tell me this is pogs and its gone... or you could tell me its like the biggest thing in sports collectibles... I'd believe either.

I bought a **** ton of cheap rookies and then some garbage moments today. I'm up to 40+. My theory is if I buy a bunch of 5$-7$ moments some will get thrown in challenges and I can make 10x on those ones... the others might go down slightly but not more than a $1-$2... and if something weird happens and the market shoots to the moon again I have some inventory and there isn't a whole lot of risk with it.

I grabbed a bunch of rookies in case there is a rookie of the year challenge for a moment.

Its really interesting how they prop up parts of the market. In 5 years you could tell me this is pogs and its gone... or you could tell me its like the biggest thing in sports collectibles... I'd believe either.
Bought the Ingles 3pt shot back. It's already gone back to the lowest value.

Got my sights set on getting a Jarrell Brantley now.

Pack drop tomorrow... it’s a solid one.. likely will have a challenge with it. There is a pretty sweet Rudy moment... his double block versus Charlotte.

Very low requirements. Will probably be a hard pack to get. Interested to see how many people try and get into this line.

I am definitely trying. Hopefully since it's a Monday drop there will be less competition cause of work schedules for people.

Very low requirements. Will probably be a hard pack to get. Interested to see how many people try and get into this line.
Probably gonna be 300k in the queue... 140k packs so 50/50 shot.