What's new

NBA Top Shot

240k in line

my son is 148k which means I get to wait all damn day just to fall short

I think my son will end up getting one. I guess it let some folks that don't have 2 moments into the queue but they won't be able to check out so there may be more movement than normal.

Just keep an eye out... I'm dust at 240k... basically end of the damn line.

I think my son will end up getting one. I guess it let some folks that don't have 2 moments into the queue but they won't be able to check out so there may be more movement than normal.

Just keep an eye out... I'm dust at 240k... basically end of the damn line.

I may have a shot then. We will see! Depends on if 38k people either didn’t have 2+ moments or drop out for some reason.

if you dont have the requirements you cant even get in the drop.
They got in the waiting room... not sure if some got in the queue but they I think some were able to get in there based on some twitter chatter. I think it will be a max difference of 10% but who knows.

There isn't a challenge announced with these yet but I would bet there will be one. The hustle cards may end up selling for cheap after the initial downward spiral... prolly gonna pick a few up depending on price and flip when a challenge is announced (if there is one). I'd target a price of around $20-25 to purchase. They likely sell for $50ish right when market opens and then fall off a cliff. Total guesses.

There isn't a challenge announced with these yet but I would bet there will be one. The hustle cards may end up selling for cheap after the initial downward spiral... prolly gonna pick a few up depending on price and flip when a challenge is announced (if there is one). I'd target a price of around $20-25 to purchase. They likely sell for $50ish right when market opens and then fall off a cliff. Total guesses.

You're thinking 50ish today after the drop? Or when they announce a challenge for them?

You're thinking 50ish today after the drop? Or when they announce a challenge for them?
I'd list your Hustle card around that number as soon as the market opens. Look at what they are listed for and undercut by a little. You will likely be able to buy the same card a couple hours later for half price. If they announce a challenge it will shoot back up to $50-60ish, so if you want to hold in anticipation of that then it may be smart.

As soon as market opens all the flippers start selling and the price slowly trend down until it bottoms and stabilizes. Selling really early gets a better price generally. If a challenge is announce you may not get back in. If you get a good serial number it could go for more. It gets kinda random so I could be way off... I've been surprised before.

I love the Rudy moment so I will buy it to hold it.

I'd list your Hustle card around that number as soon as the market opens. Look at what they are listed for and undercut by a little. You will likely be able to buy the same card a couple hours later for half price. If they announce a challenge it will shoot back up to $50-60ish, so if you want to hold in anticipation of that then it may be smart.

As soon as market opens all the flippers start selling and the price slowly trend down until it bottoms and stabilizes. Selling really early gets a better price generally. If a challenge is announce you may not get back in. If you get a good serial number it could go for more. It gets kinda random so I could be way off... I've been surprised before.

I love the Rudy moment so I will buy it to hold it.

I pulled the Rudy moment! My best serial number for this pack was a Hardaway jr. But I did manage to pull a Xavier Tillman rookie mint but the serial is about half way through the run.

I already have the Rudy moment. My best serial number for this pack was a Hardaway jr. But I did manage to pull a Xavier Tillman rookie mint hut the serial is about half way through the run.
there is a new Rudy moment. Its cool.