What's new

NBA Top Shot

Anyone get the pack drop today?

My best pull was a Luke Kennard 3 pointer, it was his TS debut moment sonit came with the tag indicator.

Serial is low 5000s though.

My best pull was a Luke Kennard 3 pointer, it was his TS debut moment sonit came with the tag indicator.

I got a super ****** pack... Solomon Hill... but a super low serial so I sold it for 10... other stuff was a Capela and a Holmes... but I snagged the new DM and Niang on the market kinda cheap I think.

I have a theory about the next cool cats challenge. I think it will be flexible and will involve badges. They dropped the rookie badges and it was super meh. There are also badges for ts debuts... I think they will say you need 5 cool cats or some other commons and 5 with badges... or something like that. Just a theory.

I got a low serial number Porzingis. Other than that it was terrible lol. Can’t ever go wrong with $3/moment though.

I am eligible for today's rare drop but my wife pretty much told me to go **** myself with that price.

Boo!

Drop got delayed... this is a drop to watch... might be the first that isn’t a guaranteed money maker. They need to pump a ton more users in and start going hard in marketing or it’s slowly going to fade. Worried the offseason could be brutal for values.

Drop got delayed... this is a drop to watch... might be the first that isn’t a guaranteed money maker. They need to pump a ton more users in and start going hard in marketing or it’s slowly going to fade. Worried the offseason could be brutal for values.

That’s scary. Wouldn’t shock me if they did old moments to try and keep interest in it over the offseason. Or obviously playoffs or finals moments.

That’s scary. Wouldn’t shock me if they did old moments to try and keep interest in it over the offseason. Or obviously playoffs or finals moments.
They will. They did it last season with Run It Back Packs and a set of finals packs. Top shot will be fine during the off-season. Packs moving towards neutral EV is necessary and honestly a good sign

Well, I'm 100k in line. I'll at least get a rebound pack. Hopefully I'll still get the main one.

Prices have been pretty steady for about a month. I wish it was going up but steady is okay for now. Hopefully it will take a jump in the playoffs. I think this summer is the plan for actual marketing still and coming out of beta.

I got a throwdown pack. Serial #94 Embiid (birth year) and a Luca and Curry in my commons. Pretty damn good.