What's new

NCAA Tournament -- Bracket, Predictions, Discussion, etc.

Louis King knocking down 3s again. DeAndre Hunter isn't really standing out here. He's not looking like a lottery pick at the moment.

Last edited:
Jeez Oregon, had Virginia on the ropes but decided to go into chuck and pray mode at the end, really bad shot selection.

I forgot to put my name on my bracket for the competition at my work but I luckily made a copy of my bracket and I was the only one who didn't put their name on the sheet (only dumbass so I least I will win that title). So the person running the thing let me in still.

I got all 4 games right yesterday and all of my elite 8 teams are still alive.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Interesting matchup between Okeke and Nas Little. Little is definitely the better athlete, but Okeke has better feel for the game and is putting up better numbers so far.

I feel awful for Purdue.

Is there a way we can draft Edwards in the late first early second? I’d take him over Neto and Exum.

I’d say I’m all-in on PJ Washington but the notion of drafting a 1 is a very real possibility.

Last edited:
My final 4 consisted of Duke, Wofford, Virginia and Texas Tech.

I have TT winning it all and didn't watch them play one game until the tournament started.

What great games this weekend.

The NCG started out a lil slow, but was an entertaining first half. I'm happy for who ever wins. I have TT in my bracket over Virginia though.