What's new

Need help from SLC/Utah locals...

I want to draft a letter to FSN from a community of Jazz fans demanding the cutaways to Thurl Bailey end completely. Not only does it ruin the picture when he's on camera with the game, he adds nothing to the broadcast. His input is worthless and he bumbles his way to saying nothing anyone didn't already know. They go to him in critical points of the game and its awful as a viewer. I've started muting it when he comes on.

Thurl is fine. Its why they feel the need to shrink the picture on my nice big screen down to the equivalent of a 10 year old 19 inch TV that pisses me off. They can talk to Thurl without doing the PIP

If you could also add to the letter that all cut-a-ways to retards be banned as well. I usually have dinner while watching the jazz games and the stunt they pulled with this game was ridiculous at best. There is nothing endearing about watching some sweaty manboy pump his fists as his bottom jaw jiggles from side to side. I have nothing against retards per se, but they turn my ****ing stomach.

I don't mind him doing some commentary, but you don't have to shrink the picture down to 1/4th size. Either just have him talk, or put his picture in a small corner while not leaving so much empty space.