What's new

Negative Nellie Antidote Thread

Magic Spray

Like most of you I hate the outcome of the past three games of this Western Conference Semifinals. I hate that KD and Braymond are out on the LHM memorial basketball court dropping MF bombs and antagonizing our fans. I hate watching two integral pieces in George Hill and Faves not be physically right for this series and I hate that Rodney Hood and Joe Ingles have either disappeared or been neutralized by GSW. And I hate that hack failures of basketball like Javalle "Bumass McGee and Mike "coached more talent in its prime than Phil Jackson with nothing to show for it" Brown are tasting victory like this.

HOWEVAH

This thread is for all of us to register our hopes and dreams for the Jazz this off season and next season.

For me, it goes a little something like this:

1. Not only does Hayward sign a max deal with the Jazz but there is little to no drama surround his decision.

2. Rodney Hood, having witness the quantum leap that Hayward made and the effort it required, signs up for the Johnnie Bryant off-season eye of the tiger camp.

3. Rudy Gobert once more spends the off season adding an offensive element to his game. This year instead of free throws it's a little mid-range jumper. He starts shooting it from just outside the paint. And even though he gets snubbed on the DPOY, he becomes an even bigger stat geek darling and. Dark horse candidate for MVP.

4a. Favors and Hill get their bodies right. 100% full power and miss 0 games next season.

4b. Jazz FO realize that they will never be fully healthy again, and let Hill walk. They package Favors and Burks and a draft pick (or two) and bring in Eric Bledsoe.

5. Dante Exum realizes that he has the length to defend even Kevin Durant. Spends the offseason regaining total confidence in his knee and moves from looking like Bambi on a frozen lake to looking like Bambi the powerful stag at the end.

6. Jazz jump out to a 20-2 regular season record, maintain the 2 or 3 seed in the playiofs and put Golden State to an elimination game 6 in Salt Lake.

7. At some point near the end game 6, the Jazz Bear takes off his mask revealing his true identity as Gail Miller, grabs the mic from Dave Roberts and says "Kevin Durant, get the **** off of my husband's basketball court." Thus ending the Golden State Warriors dynasty.

Except KD and Draymond are both gonna break their coxis and be out the rest of the year and Jazz win the next 4 in a row jazz win jazz win Jazz win.

4b is iffy as I think there are better talents then bledsoe.

Need to add Joe Ingles deciding he has unfinished business in Utah and re-signs at a discount so that the jazz can sign more important positions.

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app