What's new

Nets @ Jazz (7PM MST)

Very good win. Glad we got some contributions from green and Mudiay. Looks like conley and Gobert are figuring things out.

however, I’m concerned with how mortal Jingles looks this year and how we have nothing behind Gobert. I’m ready to move on from Bradley and see if there’s anyone with a little more size or athleticism. We desperately need someone who can spell Gobert for a few mins each game. I just can’t see him having anything left in the tank come playoff time if he’s having to play 35+ mins and grab every rebound and block every shot.
I think that guy is playing with the Stars Haas.

Very good win. Glad we got some contributions from green and Mudiay. Looks like conley and Gobert are figuring things out.

however, I’m concerned with how mortal Jingles looks this year and how we have nothing behind Gobert. I’m ready to move on from Bradley and see if there’s anyone with a little more size or athleticism. We desperately need someone who can spell Gobert for a few mins each game. I just can’t see him having anything left in the tank come playoff time if he’s having to play 35+ mins and grab every rebound and block every shot.

Jazz are out of money and have no expendable trade pieces that could bring something back. Bradley or Davis is going to have to step up.

Jazz are out of money and have no expendable trade pieces that could bring something back. Bradley or Davis is going to have to step up.

yeah so that’s not an acceptable answer for me. We need to get something better behind Gobert or that will the the millstone that sinks this ship.

I hope Royce gets out of passing up shots mode. Dude is so timid on offense it's getting kind of annoying to watch. He's still good either way, but that kind of play holds him back from having more minutes.

Like yah he makes some good drive and kick passes, but that's only because he never really looks at the rim.

I hope Royce gets out of passing up shots mode. Dude is so timid on offense it's getting kind of annoying to watch. He's still good either way, but that kind of play holds him back from having more minutes.

Like yah he makes some good drive and kick passes, but that's only because he never really looks at the rim.
It's so weird his first year I remember him going to the rim hard and missing contested lay-ups, especially in transition, without looking around him. He should really just shoot 3s, he turned into a nice set shooter. We saw what Green did when he shot as soon as ball hit his hand on spot-ups.