What's new

Nets @ Jazz (7PM MST)

Michael Hutchence would beg to differ
Maybe the reason people die isn't asphyxiation at all. Maybe it's because it's such an overwhelmingly powerful experience that your heart, and every other organ in your body, realizes it has accomplished the impossible, and is so satisfied that it realizes it spent its whole life beating and existing for that moment alone, and that it can now rest and allow you to move on to other spheres.

Yeah it's sports people get emotional. But when EVERY post is negative, yeah that an issue. Maybe you need to take up macramé, by yourself, in a dark room.

Sorry, I didn't mean "you" as in Jazzyfresh, it was more of a "if this applies to you" thing. And yes, you could probably add "listening to the Captain and Tenielle on vinyl" to the end. #muskratlove

These made me chuckle. But you seriously need to update your references. Where have you been the last 30 years?

If everyone regarded defense the way we do offense Rudy would be the top player in the league and MVP.

If everyone regarded defense the way we do offense, many prominent NBA players would be in the G-League. Not starting like Jabari is right now.

Did anyone mention that vicious blow to the head Kyrie gave Rudy last night? I watched it several times and I swear it was on purpose.