What's new

New 1280 blows

Mission Accomplished

Yesterday Jake Scott was the voice of reason having to deal with the lackey Scotty G. Why did they do this now I have to listen to the 1320 guys send out the company memo 'that we might not get the pick so push we need a veteran pg'. He was pushing the idea that we should go after Lowery and Dragic because no one at 8 could possible make a difference to our team. And that we would be better off getting them because they are potential all-stars. He asked about how many players out side the top 5 are even good pg. The funny thing is Lowery and Dragic were 24 and 45. Jake made the point why not get a young pg to grow and develop so three years down the road they will be a good team. Because Lowery and Dragic aren't going to win a championship. I can't believe how they are going to ruin a station with a group of Jazz FO worshipping, blind, wow the list goes on. OH is it similar to you SHEEP enjoy your new station where opinions are unwelcome and borg assimilation is mandatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bgc7GTkmfE

Ya my new radio stations kind of suck.

I cant tell whats going on yet.

I wonder if the LHzm group bought it out because of Gunther and the likes. Gunther was pretty crude sometimes. He would even bash cops. Seeems like they are trying to clean up.

As bad as our locals were, I miss local talk

I haven't listened to sports radio in about 3 months (coinciding with 1320 hiring Spence "Dave's My Daddy" Checketts) and I haven't missed it one bit.

Seems like 1280 is making a concerted effort to talk college football. Lotta comments the first few days from jazz haters complaining now it was gonna be jazz talk 24/7. I woulda enjoyed that. Sadly, they were wrong.