What's new

New Alstar uniforms (will a jazz player be wearing one)

JGolds

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/01/16/adidas-unveils-nba-all-star-uniforms/1837983/

adidas-2013-nba-all-star-jerseys-4_3_r536_c534.jpg

I like em, id love to see a jazz player in one.. but i dont think this is our year... if gordon would have been playing at this lvl all along i could see him in one, also al is boring to watch but effecitient on offence and probably deserves a bench role... idk whats your thoughts?

No Jazz player will be an All-Star this year. And that's how it should be. Big Al's probably the most deserving of anyone on the Jazz, but you've got guys like David Lee, LaMarcus Aldridge, Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, Marc Gasol, Tim Duncan, and probably more I'm not thinking of that all have as good or better of a case than him.

No Jazz player will be an All-Star this year. And that's how it should be. Big Al's probably the most deserving of anyone on the Jazz, but you've got guys like David Lee, LaMarcus Aldridge, Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, Marc Gasol, Tim Duncan, and probably more I'm not thinking of that all have as good or better of a case than him.

I think Hayward has the best chance of being an All Star at the moment... cos he's a 6th man so he's scoring against easier defenders.

This.... also blake griffin