What's new

New arena seats for our asses

Sweet. I attended a Spurs game and loved the cushioned seating, even in the upper bowl.

Wish I could get one of those green seats as a keepsake, though. Not planning on season tix anytime soon, however.

Last edited:
Awesome!

Wait this thread is missing something. I need green in here to tell me how cheap, selfish and generally crummy the Millers are.

Salt Lake Tribune - Utah Jazz: New look for Vivint Smart Home Arena will included cushioned seats fo

What’s big and white and green all over?Not Vivint Smart Home Arena.Not next year at least.The 19,000 or so bright green, plastic seats fans have plopped down into since the Delta Center opened in 1991 are getting the heave-ho. As part of a $110-million renovation set to be competed before next season, thousands of new “fully upholstered, plush back and contour foam seats”— all of them “Jazz navy blue” in color — will be installed in the downtown arena.“While we will all miss the green seats...

https://www.sltrib.com/blogs/jazznotes/5081794-155/utah-jazz-new-look-for-vivint

Deseret News - Utah Jazz to replace green plastic chairs with cushioned blue seats at Vivint Arena

The transformation from the long-lasting green seats at Vivint Arena to cushioned blue seats throughout the arena will be...
865676020.jpg

Full Story...

Sweet. I attended a Spurs game and loved the cushioned seating, even in the upper bowl.

Wish I could get one of those green seats as a keepsake, though. Not planning on season tix anytime soon, however.

Same. Although there aren't 19,911 season ticket holders, so maybe they'll sell whatever they've got left to the public?

I was thinking the same.

does nostalgia trump a sore *** and uncomfortable experience for the paying fan? it was time.