What's new

New Blazers Two Way Player

homeytennis

The Trail Blazers have signed wing Keljin Blevins to a two-way contract for the 2020-21 season. Blevins, who is Damian Lillard’s cousin, averaged 4.1 ppg for the Arizona Suns of the GLeague in 2019-20 and played collegiately at Montana State where he averaged 10.3 ppg and 5.1 rebounds his last season. Wow.

He's a good kid

To this day, when Keljin Blevins takes the basketball court, he envisions his father sitting in the stands.

Before each game, Blevins says a prayer, holding an intimate conversation with the late James Blevins.

And every time he competes for the Montana State Bobcats, Blevins is striving to make his father proud.

“There’s no bigger motivation than what happened to my dad,” Blevins said. “He was my No. 1 fan, never missed a game, was always in the crowd. To this day, I think of him sitting up there and I imagine what he would think. Every day, I want to make him proud.

“He will forever be my biggest motivation, whether that’s in basketball or anything else in life.”

When Blevins was in the middle of his first season playing at Southern Miss, his father died suddenly. A heart attack killed James Blevins completely unexpectedly. He was 45.

To thee idiotic minivan, how would you like it if Spida's no talent, bum outlaw tramp athlete cousin were to get a two way from the Jazz? Nepotism is so sweet.