What's new

New fan from the UK

wellcome!!!!

wow,, N.Irland,,well these jankees wouldnt know much about N.irland so im gonna write down some facts(i know alot about you country so)

1.Irland was a single country untill 1945,than split to 2-S.irland,N irland(which lost their great leader Kim Goerge ILL, couple of monthes ago)
2-N. irland is a comunist country
3-there is a huge problem between muslims and jews in the country,they been fighting for years
4-there is a terorist organistation called IRS,i dont know what they do but im guessing it has something to do with irish people who doesnt want to pay tax
5-there is a political party called Sin Fein which was established by chinese imigrants in Irland and they support IRS.

Your history degree serves you well my friend. Hopefully now the great dictator is no more the country can have a new lease of life. And a guy with better glasses at the helm.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, the luck of the Irish did the Jazz no harm last night anyway! :)

I went to the UK this summer. You people have good bacon. Even better than Canadian bacon, let alone American bacon. And I'm Jewish, so I should know bacon.

I went to the UK this summer. You people have good bacon. Even better than Canadian bacon, let alone American bacon. And I'm Jewish, so I should know bacon.

I'm glad you've noticed, I've never been anywhere in the world which has bacon that gets close to British bacon. One of the few things that we do better than anyone else. Not often Brits can say their product is the best in the world - but I make an exception for bacon :)

I'm glad you've noticed, I've never been anywhere in the world which has bacon that gets close to British bacon. One of the few things that we do better than anyone else. Not often Brits can say their product is the best in the world - but I make an exception for bacon :)

bacon and curry dishes,,best of ENGLAND :)

HaHa! You wouldn't happen to be an I.T. Crowd fan, would you (Moss & Roy, etc)?

My wife got me a couple of IT crowd t-shirts last year: "Have you tried turning it off and on again", and "The elders of the internet know who I am". :) Love that show.

Well, so far it's been interesting!

The massive over reactions by a limited few to a double OT loss when one of your best players is injured is typical of most forums I guess, but none the less "amusing" for want of a better word. (I know it's not funny when your team loses a home game they are expected to win, but you get my drift).

Oh and one thing I've learned beyond all doubt is that a certain Mr Hayward divides opinions to a massive extent!

Watching. Learning. :)

Let me welcome you by posting a video of a fan favorite Jeremy Evans, since he doesn't get a lot of playing time not sure if you've seen much of him but he is a dunking/highlight machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fMmZBHvud8&feature=related

Also our resident highlight creator/producer is Prodigy his handle on youtube is " memoismoney"

Last edited: