What's new

New Jazz Court

The only part you're leaving out is that the Jazz were horrible for years when they first came to Utah and started playing on this court that you see as so sacred.

Of course they were! What team going to a new city isn't. Those hard times are a part of what makes it so special. We had went through the worst of times and the best of times. What team steps foot in a new city and starts dominating? Watching your team come up from the bottom is whats so special about the court, team, colors and history. I see you badgering every one of my posts, I have to ask, are you a Jazz fan? Or, have you watched basketball prior to the last 10 years? You speak of someone who without knowing better, I would say, is an idiot. But I do know better, because, every time I give you the benefit of the doubt, you say something idiotic.

Way better. Now if they'd just get rid of that stupid italicized **** on their butts and change the color of the numbers on the jersey from green. Would also love a conversion of yellow to GOLD at some point.

one of my favorite things about the recent changes is that the Jazz seem to be free from bad fonts. Finally.

Reactions: UB
I know I'm late to the party on this one, but I love the new court. Not that I hated the old one at all, but this one is better.