What's new

New jazzfanz look

I like a simpler palette - 7 colors is a little much. I'd go with changing the black to blue, tone down the white and call it good. Otherwise, looks great!

If you really wanted to, you could go to the official jazz website, save the logo, open it in photoshop, and then use the dropper tool to extract each color exactly. lol

If you really wanted to, you could go to the official jazz website, save the logo, open it in photoshop, and then use the dropper tool to extract each color exactly. lol

Try it. And compare to this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the feedback, good and bad. It's really hard to get a good compromise especially considering the Jazz colors. They won't let us use logos and things from the team so I'm trying to hit colors for now. If you are a graphic designer or want to contribute in the design capacity, please let me know.

Thanks for all the feedback, good and bad. It's really hard to get a good compromise especially considering the Jazz colors. They won't let us use logos and things from the team so I'm trying to hit colors for now. If you are a graphic designer or want to contribute in the design capacity, please let me know.

i have done some graphic design. what platform is this board? vbulletin, etc.

Try it. And compare to this site.

Welp, almost perfect.

12247638.png

...how are people seeing orange? lol

some more feedback for you sir.
there is a dividing line between post from the text and the sig.

problem is it is hard to see.
cant it be thicker or darker?
maybe like the surrounding a qoute?

Especially with the plethora of morans on the board.

I'm getting used to it. Thing is the last design was so crisp and clean that I didn't see a reason fix what wasn't broke. It was the best forum design I've ran into.

Also, LHM green team gimmick can suck it.

I love the new color scheme. I don't mind all the white space because it makes the other jazz themed colors stand out more. I do hope someone could come up with some sort of logo rather than just the text that is there now.

Could you try making the favicon a transparent background? My bookmark bar made up of only icons with no text, so I like icons that are transparent. If you don't understand what i mean then let me know. I tried making the JF transparent. Here it is in case you are interested in trying it. Or maybe you have a reason you like the white background.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23204898/favicon.ico

I'll upload your ico, thanks ;)

Great. If it doesn't work let me know. I tried making it transparent without converting it to a .png first and then back to a favicon like most people do. Hopefully it works the way I did it. If not, let me try again!