What's new

New respect for C.J. Miles...

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
So, earlier today I got into a little spat with CJ supporters over on CJ's facebook page... Ya, I'm a grown man getting into little interweb fights with geeks, I get it, I'm a loser. Anyhow, all of a sudden his family started getting involved and his girlfriend and his mom started getting after me, and things started to go downhill. After all of this, CJ made a post telling me that I was a tool and that I should grow up. I completely agreed and sent him the following message via his private Facebook messages:

C.J. -

I have been trying to get your attention FOREVER man, I feel really bad that your family got involved, I had no idea it would get ugly like that. I'm actually a closet fan of yours and defend you like crazy on www.jazzfanz.com -- you've probably seen me there (TroutBum). Anyway, don't let the haters hate, you're the man and you do your thing buddy. I know you're struggling right now, but it will get better -- shooters have to shoot in order to get out of slumps, right? Anyhow, I hope everything goes well for you, and sorry again sir.

Just kidding, stop shooting for **** sake.

Ya, haha, I was having a good laugh with my co-workers when all of a sudden, I got this reply:

hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha........ I hope it make you feel good man I really do lol

You have to give him props for responding, but negative rep for deleting me as a friend shortly there after. What a wimp.

If true, I feel bad for you, Trout. It's one thing to argue about a guy on a sports site. But if you did get into it with him or his family personally...wow, that's sad.

If true, I feel bad for you, Trout. It's one thing to argue about a guy on a sports site. But if you did get into it with him or his family personally...wow, that's sad.

Feel bad for me because I'm fat, ugly, and/or uncoordinated -- but don't feel bad about this. I didn't 'get into it' with his family, and it wasn't until she said that she was his mother that I realized who it was. I was done at that point. (well, I posted my cell phone number in case he wanted to call me later to go get a Mtn. Dew or something)

Not to pile on, but I'm going to agree with GlassEater. It's one thing to dislike a player and say as much on a Jazz website. To let all of that spill over to the guys facebook page is just weird on so many levels.

Especially towards a player who seems to be a stand-up guy who honestly cares about winning games for the Utah Jazz.

Sorry Trout, but your behavior is just damned strange. Get a grip.

You are awesome Trout. I would neg rep you, but it won't let me right now.

Every shot that CJ shoots for the rest of the season, he's going to have an image of Trout heckling him over his Facebook.