What's new

New Theme for JazzFanz.com

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the new layout of JazzFanz as the Utah Jazz kick off the 2021-22 campaign. There are two styles for you to choose from, light and dark. You can customize the layout in the lower left by clicking on "2021 Light" as well as the toggle switch next to that option. If the Jazz are going this direction, figured we'd start too. We'll adjust here and there as things clarify for the team as well :) - Still have to see how much yellow we want to explore.

Hope you enjoy it. If you spot any bugs, leave me a note here.

Go Jazz!

Last edited:
Welcome to the new layout of JazzFanz as the Utah Jazz kick off the 2021-22 campaign. There are two styles for you to choose from, light and dark. You can customize the layout in the lower left by clicking on "2021 Light" as well as the toggle switch next to that option. If the Jazz are going this direction, figured we'd start too. We'll adjust here and there as things clarify for the team as well :) - Still have to see how much yellow we want to explore.

Go Jazz!

Damnit!! I almost had the old layout figured out

Upon seeing the different layout:
1. I thought I got banned.
2. I thought I was at the Brooklyn Nets site.
Double sad that:
1. Anyone would confuse us with the nets. They have the worst colors in basketball, until the jazz unveil the bumblebee uniform.
2. That you weren't actually banned.

Go Jazz!
Is there a way to get a bigger font? Because this is tiny... like John Stockton's social media presence.

Specifically in Google Chrome on Win10, on a desktop. Not on a mobile device.

It's ok on the mobile device. It's actually the same size on both, but I hold my phone a lot closer to my face than my computer monitor.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using JazzFanz mobile app

Hmm, the font is about the same as CNN (as an example) so not sure??! You can always zoom in slightly CTRL+ or CMD+.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 7.28.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 7.28.50 PM.png
    592 KB · Views: 6
Layout looks fairly improved, and easier to navigate, but fancied more the previous color scheme