What's new

New Uniforms, Court & Logo (Pictures Inside)

image.php

Police still looking for kidnapping suspects; abandoned vehicle found

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=39732861&nid=148&title=police-still-looking-for-kidnapping-suspects-abandoned-vehicle-found
imrs.php

Flattering, for sure, but not me.

Too bad jerseys are about $50 overpriced.... $50-$60 I'll buy multiple a year, $110 for a jersey of a guy who is off the team within three years? I'll pass.

I really like how the new custom font is cut at a 60 degree angle mimicking the angle of the original Jazz note logo.

Also the stripes on the sides are cut at the same 60 degree angle giving the whole design a cohesive look and feel.

Loved the sleeve even though it looks somewhat like the Captain America Unform (not necessarily a bad thing).

916_captain.jpg

JAZZ1617-Jersey-Pride-Carousel.png

So Michael Wilbon hated on the jerseys in PIT because only one version of the jersey says Utah. Newsflash you idiot, that is 90% of NBA jerseys. He was acting like Utah was the only team in the NBA that only uses it's location on only one of their jerseys.

I love the sleeved unis... that is until every fat ******* in the city gets one. That uni will look even worse on a fatty than the home jersey did on Larry H Miller.

3b24cd147823db8cb2201c7abe3364dc.jpg

My buddy made this. I like. I'm opposed to sleeved jerseys but these jazz ones are best in the league. I like all the new stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I love the sleeved unis... that is until every fat ******* in the city gets one. That uni will look even worse on a fatty than the home jersey did on Larry H Miller.

just yer regular comment from Scat about dudes and the way they look. Definitely a pattern. Hmmm.

The sleeved unis will be fine around town when worn but not sure I will really like the look of them being worn on the court.

One of the reasons I loved the Jazz not having sleeved Uni's.

the sleeved jerseys are so sick, i'm glad they decided to include them. the jazz are gonna look fresh af this season.

Sent from my XT1030 using JazzFanz mobile app

So many people against change. Listen, the sleeves are new and modern with a homage to the past.
You may not like them, but its nice to see something fresh for the team.

Next year is going to be great. (and some of you want the purple mountains back? ewww)

The ONLY reason to love those mountain jerseys was that we went to the finals twice wearing those. But I, for one, welcome this change back to the J note. Those sleeved jerseys though... How are we suppose to enjoy Lyles' bench celebrations with those?

Sleeved jerseys are fine. At least they are something different.