What's new

New York Giants will win the 2013 Superbowl.

You better believe it. I can let you in the club for a 100 bucks.

Dunno if I can handle the excitement!

I've never been able to get invested in an NFL or MLB team. If they ain't from SLC, I just can't get my heart into it.

Utes and Jazz til I D-I-E.

Dunno if I can handle the excitement!

I've never been able to get invested in an NFL or MLB team. If they ain't from SLC, I just can't get my heart into it.

Utes and Jazz til I D-I-E.

As much as I love the Giants I would drop them in a heartbeat for a pro team here. I have always said that. But that scenario isnt likely.

Pats.

They should have won it both times against the Giants. And now, they have a running game and defense. Just look at what they did to the Texans. No one wants to face the Pats right now. No one.

Yeah, 'cept maybe the Niners.

HA HA HA HA HA...

yup Cowboys have won the 2013 super bowl bro basically pretty much kinda £¥£ £¥£ £¥£

You a Cowboys fan?

I was when I was little, then I realized how lame that was when I got older. It was like rooting for the Yankees or Lakers.

I still root for them now, just don't really care much. Was pretty die hard as a kid tho

ya i am. i agree it's pretty lame unless ur from dallas or live there. even then, lotsa dbags here, no doubt.
but utah doesnt have a team so its cool imo since they are in merica and we're merica's team bro.

ya i am. i agree it's pretty lame unless ur from dallas or live there. even then, lotsa dbags here, no doubt.
but utah doesnt have a team so its cool imo.

Ur from Dallas for real?

U can tell me the truth bro.

If ur from Texas it's obviously legit to root for them.

And as soon as I say something, the Niners start letting NE run all over them... sigh...

ya im legit bro. injuries always seem to cripple the 'boys lately tho

2 huge wins in a row late in the season. Very unCowboy like compared to the last 3-4 years.

I'm still expecting the Cowboys to lose to the Skins the last game of the season with a playoff birth on the line.

The Niners going on the road and smacking the pats around for 3 quarters was impressive. That 4th quarter was ugly (for them). But pulling out a win against Brady on the road is good. Although, I can't help but think that Gronk changes things greatly. He's by far the most important part (other than Brady) to that offense. With him those other weapons become lethal. Without him those weapons become pretty average.

Dallas putting together a win streak while the Giants took a nose dive is interesting...

Denver looks like a legit Super Bowl contender. That offense is finally scary and that defense is really looking good.

Giants lost 0-34 to the Falcons.

Yikes.

FIRE COUGHLIN! TRADE ELI! HE SUCKS! THE WORLD IS ENDING!

I think their blowout against the Falcons all but guarantees them upsetting bigtime NFC favorites and then squeaking out a miracle victory against the pats in the Super Bowl.

At least, that's what always seems to happen when the Giants look dead.

Giants lost 0-34 to the Falcons.

Yikes.

FIRE COUGHLIN! TRADE ELI! HE SUCKS! THE WORLD IS ENDING!

I think their blowout against the Falcons all but guarantees them upsetting bigtime NFC favorites and then squeaking out a miracle victory against the pats in the Super Bowl.

At least, that's what always seems to happen when the Giants look dead.
excellent point thriller