What's new

Next 10 games for Denver, Utah, OKC, Houston, Dallas

Beer

Standings are getting all skiwompus with the Nuggs, Rockets, and Jazz all falling on their face recently. So wanted to look at the next 10.

Denver - 7 against playoff teams. Only bad team they play is Chicago as the non playoff games are against San Antonio who is functional and can beat anyone. Probably going 5-5 but could have a real rough stretch. 1 game ahead of Utah right now.

Utah - 7 against playoff teams and 1 against NO who is basically an 8 seed now that they have Zion. Will be a rough stretch for sure. Should probably be ok with a 6-4 record. 7-3 would be stellar.

OKC - Only 5 games against playoff teams. The other 5 are against bad teams. Should go 7-3. 1.5 back of Utah right now.

Houston - Only 4 against playoff teams but they did lose 3 in a row to absolutely garbage teams. And not just lose but get their asses kicked. Probably still go 7-3 though. 2 games back of Utah right now.

Dallas - Only 3 vs playoff teams. Should go 7 - 3 at worst I would think. 3 games back of Utah.

So after the next 10 games here is an estimated standings

1. Lakers
2. Clippers
3. OKC
4. Utah
5. Denver
6. Houston
7. Dallas
8. Memphs

But 3 through 6 will go back to being a .5 game between everyone, these 2 game leads will disappear. Everyone will get bunched back up again.

We will get the 2 seed when we simply win out. Book it.

I'm predicting we go 4-6 and wouldn't be surprised at 3-7. I really hope I'm wrong.

I'm predicting we go 4-6 and wouldn't be surprised at 3-7. I really hope I'm wrong.
I’m also at 4-6
Edit: I’m revised up to 5-5. But a team that bares any resemblance to the earlier hype would definitely go 6-4. I’ll say 5-5, though.

Last edited:
I’m also at 4-6
Edit: I’m revised up to 5-5. But a team that bares any resemblance to the earlier hype would definitely go 6-4. I’ll say 5-5, though.

If the defense can stay at the level it's been the last couple of games then 6-4 is definitely possible. I'm skeptical that will actually happen.

If the defense can stay at the level it's been the last couple of games then 6-4 is definitely possible. I'm skeptical that will actually happen.
As we all should be. I wish there was another All Star selection in a couple of weeks to motivate these bruhs.

As we all should be. I wish there was another All Star selection in a couple of weeks to motivate these bruhs.
This is sad but true. The level of energy before the selections were announced was definitely higher than post selection. Maybe we've righted the ship, I'm not holding my breath however.