What's new

Next Jazz Player to post a triple-double

Which current Jazz player will be the first to post a triple double?

• Derrick Favors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trey Burke

• Enes Kanter

• Total voters
Love Rudy. He was my favorite Jazz player the minute they drafted him. With that said, I see Hayward getting to a triple double first. Would have been hellafunny if Booker could have done it the other day. That's like Matt Flynn holding the single-game TD record for the Packers ahead of Rodgers, Favre and Starr.

Or Scott Skiles holding the record for most assists in a single game.

Goin for the record
Xj2tXKT.png

Josh Eberley ‏@JoshEberley Jan 7

More shots than points leaders: (Shots / Points)
Josh Smith 472 / 442
Trey Burke 424 / 414
MCW 387 / 382
Vasquez 323 / 321
Rondo 322 / 296

I saw that one the other day...

^^
Is it any wonder Atlanta and Detroit are both better post-Smith? So far, Houston is 5-4 with him, so I guess we'll see.

^^
Is it any wonder Atlanta and Detroit are both better post-Smith? So far, Houston is 5-4 with him, so I guess we'll see.

Let's not act like he was all that bad in Atlanta. The Hawks never made the jump to the top of the east but they had a good team and Smith was a big part of that. The bad Smith started in Detroit...

I could be wrong, but I believe nobody on the Jazz roster has ever posted a triple-double before...Who will be the first?

Karl Malone (1996), then Stockton, Kirilenko & Boozer. Who will be the fifth?

10 points, 10 rebounds, 10 turnovers?

Joe is one of the players with least TOs on the team. He has 0.9 TO/game and 1.8 per 36. That's actually pretty impressive having in mind how much ball-handling responsibilities he's had...

The other day he had 10 points 9 rebounds and 7 assists. He played insanely well.

And a bonus is that Jingles ain't afraid to mix it up with opposing douchebags. The Jazz will need his mentality if they ever hope to contend in the playoffs.