What's new

NFL 2017 Free Agency

Terrelle Pryor to the Redskins. Wonder if he will have Cousins throwing to him.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Denver need to make a move for a TE and/or O line help if they want to compete. Come on a Elway.

@RapSheet
For the #Seahawks and RB Eddie Lacy, it's: 1 year, $5.55M with $3M fully guaranteed.
12:13 PM - 14 Mar 2017

Vikes inked Mike Remmers days back. The Tackle postions have been upgraded in a major way..

I think were still in the market for a LB and a RB.. Maybe a WR.. I woulda paid Pryor big $$ tbh.. I'm greedy when it comes to the Vikings, I've seen us lose with so many LOADED rosters over the years..

Even tho we don't have a 1st rd pick I can't wait to see what happens in the draft.

Wish they'd sign Nick Mangold to play C too. even tho its' a lot of $$ on non-probowl quality lineman, last season was such a horror show on the line I'm looking at it like get all the help ya can.. There are some really good C's in this draft class that I like tho, one from Ohio State and there's a 6'7" C that looks promising too..

Vikings sign Latavius "The Tay Train" Williams. I love the move, he's prolific in pass-protection which is exactly whats needed.

Patriots offense:

Julian Edelman
Brandin Cooks
Malcolm Mitchell
Danny Amendola
Chris Hogan
Dwayne Allen
Rob Gronkowski
Deion Lewis
James White

kevin-hart-disses-ex-torrei-300x198.jpg