What's new

NFL Discussion Thread - 2013

Yep. Pretty much on Kaep. He'll learn.

Been hearing that same exact thing for 3 years.

Every single year Kaep just kills his team with bonehead turnovers. As a Harbaugh hater, I hope the Niners resign Kaep and keep fooling themselves into thinking that Kaep will one day take them to the promised land.

I told my dad at the half, Seattle just needs to get a TD. Kaep will do the rest and will cough up the ball. The game should have been long over. Seattle had 2 chances late in the 4th to knock the Niners out. They failed. But thankfully Kaep is Kaep and will always lock onto one WR and force it.

Rather than throw the ball away and live to see another day he holds onto the ball loosely asking for someone to cause a fumble. Or locks onto Crabtree or Boldin and forces it. Seriously, if I were Davis I would be pissed. He's open all the time. It's hilarious that the Niners have one of the top weapons in the game and fail to utilize him. (Alex Smith did).

Kaep doesn't even attempt to read coverages. He just scrambles and waits for Boldin or Crabtree to get open.

Been hearing that same exact thing for 3 years.

Every single year Kaep just kills his team with bonehead turnovers. As a Harbaugh hater, I hope the Niners resign Kaep and keep fooling themselves into thinking that Kaep will one day take them to the promised land.

I told my dad at the half, Seattle just needs to get a TD. Kaep will do the rest and will cough up the ball. The game should have been long over. Seattle had 2 chances late in the 4th to knock the Niners out. They failed. But thankfully Kaep is Kaep and will always lock onto one WR and force it.

Rather than throw the ball away and live to see another day he holds onto the ball loosely asking for someone to cause a fumble. Or locks onto Crabtree or Boldin and forces it. Seriously, if I were Davis I would be pissed. He's open all the time. It's hilarious that the Niners have one of the top weapons in the game and fail to utilize him. (Alex Smith did).

Kaep doesn't even attempt to read coverages. He just scrambles and waits for Boldin or Crabtree to get open.

3 years? Kaepernick has only been the 49ers starter for a season and a half. What are you talking about? He's young, and loaded with potential.

Does anyone think Alex Smith would've choked like that today?

Smith has like 7 or 8 years on him. How many super Bowls has Alex Smith led the 49ers to?

In seven years Alex Smith has led the 49ers to one NFC championship game. In a year and a half Kapnick has led the 49ers two to NFC championship games and one Super Bowl.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Smith has like 7 or 8 years on him. How many super Bowls has Alex Smith led the 49ers to?

In seven years Alex Smith has led the 49ers to one NFC championship game. In a year and a half Kapnick has led the 49ers two to NFC championship games and one Super Bowl.

LOL!

So many responses so many options... I'll let somebody else destroy this post.

Alex Smith doesn't seem able to make enough plays. He's good, but he'd probably need a D like Trent Dilfer had in order to win a super bowl. And I'm not sure a team like that would be able to win it all in today's game.

Scrolling through newsfeed on my Facebook........

478 people hate Richard Sherman

1 person loves him.

Lol

on the app. square bizness.

Russell Wilson said:
"Well I just had an opportunity to make a play and by golly I was able too! Could have never done it without my teammates. The Niners are a helluva team and I love puppies, grandmas, and small children. I also support gay marriage and want to give a shoutout to our troops over in Iraq and also say go U.S.A and sorry If I have offended anyone in this interview."

He's so dreamy AND an inspiration.

You mean seconds after he was pushed in the face by Crabtree, with his adrenaline already pumping after he participated in possibly the biggest, most-televised moment of his lifetime, with his adrenaline imaginably on the verge of rupturing his blood vessels? I give him a pass.
He was pushed in the face for being a bitch. He was taunting after the play then went around the field with his hands around his own neck in a chocking manner. He's a dbag and showed very poor sportsmanship. Win the game with some class not acting like a db with an attitude. In this case it's not just the fans of the 9ers calling him a classless db. It's most non-biased people that actually know what class is. I have less problems with the interview than with the other **** he did after that play. Though the timing of the interview was selfish and pathetic.
You never see guys like Champ, Peyton, Brady or any of the other best at their position players in the league doing this kind of classless **** after winning like that.

Are you familiar with Richard Sherman?

The dude is crazy. It is not surprising AT ALL that he said something like this. It's who he is. He has a screw loose.

....well, sometimes the WORST advice you can give a person is:"Just be yourself!" Sherman is a pathetic egomaniac.....self assuming....haughty......puffed up with pride.....and a self-aggrandizing, narcissistic, conceited, self-centered person!
He's had a good year on the field, but last year, if I'm not mistaken, my boys the Atlanta Falcons, beat them in the second round of the playoffs, largely due to a blown coverage by Sherman who got beat deep by Julio Jones or Roddy White! The best ending of this years Super Bowl would be the Seahawks having the game won.....but getting flagged by something stupid Sherman does.....a personal foul.....that gives Manning a second chance.....which he converts for the winning points! Man, that would be beautiful! But I doubt seriously that would happen. Denver is going to win by 10 points!!!

link for Sherman's BLOWN coverage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTpEQmTo8Mc

Hate to say it, but it's time to either get a new RB or RB by committee. As much as I love Gore, he looked old yesterday, and hopefully Lattimore can be 100% next year and provide some explosion. 49ers made almost no plays in the backfield yesterday. If they had 49ers probably win.

As for the Super Bowl Seattle will be tested. Demarius Thomas is a beast, and the Broncos don't even need to throw him the ball to win, and the strength of there pass rush is at the corners, and Payton gets rid of the ball very quick

This.
Kapernick is doing amazing things at a very young age.

A superbowl and nfc championship game (which they almost won) in his two years as a starter means he sucks? Wtf

GTFO if you're trying to hate on Sherman for trash talking. That was BAD ***.

So sick of every Athlete being a ***** and trying to say the right thing all the time.

"Take me through that last play Richard."

"Well I just had an opportunity to make a play and by golly I was able too! Could have never done it without my teammates. The Niners are a helluva team and I love puppies, grandmas, and small children. I also support gay marriage and want to give a shoutout to our troops over in Iraq and also say go U.S.A and sorry If I have offended anyone in this interview."

You don't have to be a boy scout but mocking another player and acting like a douchebag? No thanks. I would have been more approving if he made it less about him and more about the team. Hell I'd even approve of him telling the Broncos they are coming for them or something like that.

Sherman simply acted like an ***.