What's new

Nicki Minaj Only music video glories Nazism

Nightmare

There are many critics up in arms about it. I can only link the clean version of the audio. Search for dirty version with music video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBG1y5Flky0

Personally I think it is foolish to single out Nicki Manaj for it and demand she apologizes (which she did) and even for her to take down the video. Doesn't Star Wars glorify Nazi with Darth Vader, and Lion King with the Hyenas in the "be prepared" song. Is it because they are villains in that a free pass for them to do it? Didn't Nicki Minaj make herself a villain in this one as well? Wasn't that the point? From watching that does it really blurr the lines that Nazism is glorified and isn't that bad, isn't that the same thing anti violence in movies people on fox news say?

Also shouldn't Pirates of the Caribbean be condemned for glorifying pirates? Don't pirates murder and steal? Doesn't the three little ninjas glorify ninjas? Aren't ninja's assassins that murder people? Pulp Fiction glorifies hitmen. Saving Private Ryan, Apocolypse Now, and Full Metal Jacket glorify war?

If you disagree with me I would definitely like to see your counters because the internet news articles and such just side step everything and hate bash it.

EDIT: ya I know i spelled Glorifies wrong :(

Last edited:
She should go back to glorifying dat ***

20140609-nickiminaj-x306-1402361719.jpg

^Yep definitely a Nazi.

You do realize the only reason the pop stars do these kind of videos is too create buzz like this? So you are only doing what her PR team wants you to do.