What's new

Nikola Pekovic - what would you guys think?

Justys

He had surgery this off season and missed the 2nd half of the season last year. Don't know if that was part of there tanking plan. I'd imagine that Twolves will take Towns or Oakafor with there draft pick. Could Pekovic be someone we use our cap space on? He makes like 12.1 million, 12.1 million, 11,6 million for the next 3 years. Would they be willing to do a salary dump for either of our future 1st picks from G.S. or OKC? Would leave UTAH with enough Space to pick up Bookers option, draft lotto pick, resign Ingles.

What do you guys think?

Holy ****... You mean we can take on someone's crappy player who is likely broken now and it will only cost us all our cap space and some draft picks?

This is terrible. They would have to include 1st round picks just to get me on the phone.

Pekovic is overpaid and WAY injury-prone. He's never played more than 65 games in a season. So thanks, but no thanks.

pekovicsuperman.jpg

He had surgery this off season and missed the 2nd half of the season last year. Don't know if that was part of there tanking plan. I'd imagine that Twolves will take Towns or Oakafor with there draft pick. Could Pekovic be someone we use our cap space on? He makes like 12.1 million, 12.1 million, 11,6 million for the next 3 years. Would they be willing to do a salary dump for either of our future 1st picks from G.S. or OKC? Would leave UTAH with enough Space to pick up Bookers option, draft lotto pick, resign Ingles.

What do you guys think?

Why do you think this is a good idea? Terrible, stupid trade. A big who is an awful defender, slow, can't protect the rim, nor rebound. Vastly overpaid, coming from injury. Can't stretch the floor. The only good thing about him is that he is strong and can score some on the post, nothing else. Worst of all, you want to give up picks to get him...lol

Doesn't fit Snyder's system. Very iso heavy. Efficient though. Worth his money when healthy.

What do you guys think?

My hell!!! There are a lot of dumb jazzfanzers here. What the hell is wrong with u justys?!

I love Pek, but I don't think the fit is right. Rather have a floor-spacer than an ogre-baller anyway.

One of the best low post players in the NBA and one of the strongest, but his legs dont seem to be able to take the burden of his frame alas. I think he needs to slim down some.