What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

Who? Clippers lost kawhi, suns lost Paul, bucks lost Giannis, young is playing hurt. We lost 3 people. Lakers lost Davis, I mean the list goes on and on.
Suns didn't lose Paul to injury though. He missed two games for covid protocol (they won both of them).
Suns healthy as **** all year

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Suns didn't lose Paul to injury though. He missed two games for covid protocol (they won both of them).
Suns healthy as **** all year

Paul is dealing with a recurrent shoulder injury. He hasn't been 100% in the playoffs at all. However comparatively speaking the suns are better off on the injury front, you're right about that.

Paul is dealing with a recurrent shoulder injury. He hasn't been 100% in the playoffs at all. However comparatively speaking the suns are better off on the injury front, you're right about that.
True. Good point.

Cam Johnson is out tonight with food poisoning I think

Cam Johnson is out tonight with food poisoning I think

Good GAWD.... That's Torrey Craig's Music!

Mods please change the name of this thread depending on the outcome of the game to either "Torrey Craig sends the Phoenix Suns to the NBA Finals"..... or..... "See Fish Was Right and Torrey Craig is Overrated AF!"

As much as I can't stand CPee3, I far and away prefer to see him get a ring than Push-off Pee. Paul George can **** right off, probably my least favorite player in the league.

Of course he's exactly what we need for a championship so if we could get him I'd be ecstatic.

Still think he's a piece of ****

As much as I can't stand CPee3, I far and away prefer to see him get a ring than Push-off Pee. Paul George can **** right off, probably my least favorite player in the league.

Of course he's exactly what we need for a championship so if we could get him I'd be ecstatic.

Still think he's a piece of ****
They both gonna lose to the Atlanta Hawks lead by Lou Williams

If Beverly ever wants to just sell out I will buy whatever energy drink he endorses.

Clippers look to be in trouble tonight