What's new

Game Thread Nov 20, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings

Added to Calendar: 11-20-21

how does JC got +20 and Mike just +1? how does one compute these??
Basically Conley did they yeoman's job of keeping us in this thing when everyone else was stinking it up. JC got the benefit of being on the floor during a few significant jobs, but it was more who he was with and who he was playing against than anything else. So in this case Mike had the more impressive game, and this is yet another reason why +/- is a **** metric for the most part. It is fun to throw around, but it ignores some massive complexities that have a big impact on the overall flow of the game and that player's actual contribution.

I like how the dude sat there and watched while someone cleaned up his barf.

Totally disgusting. Not sure what they showed on TV but that guy lost it everywhere and sat there like nothing happened for a while. They showed some close ups on the jumbo trim and I almost threw up. We were seconds away from a Sandlot carnival ride situation. The whole arena would have been covered.

The delay seemed super long in arena but an epic dance off broke out in the crowd. So I think it as worth it.

Should have went with “stand by me” scenario

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I bet if Sacramento fires their coach everything will be fixed…

I’m surprised at how non-assertive Fox is. He has the talent to be Ja Morant but I barely even notice him when he plays against us. Their team doesn’t seem to have enough shooting. What happened to Bagley? One thing I’ll criticize Walton for is not playing Mitchell and Hield 48 mins against us. Those two seem like they always have good games against us.

Should have went with “stand by me” scenario

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I have seen that on a plane. Legit the worst thing I ever witnessed on all the flights I have been on. Luckily I was far enough away I only caught some of the scent, so no puking for me. Apparently one kid puked then his mom or dad, can't remember, then it just cascaded. IIRC they said it was like 8 people that puked, and only like 3 of them got it into a bag of any kind. They were too far from anywhere to land so they tried moving people around while they cleaned and it was just absolute chaos. At first we thought it was a hijacking or something because people were jumping up and running back (we were stuck at the back of the plane at the time, about 5 of us from my work). They finally diverted the plan to a smaller airport in Texas and luckily our plane had a rear exit so we just deplaned without walking through the kill zone. We waited 2 hours and got on another plane. It was crazy.

I have seen that on a plane. Legit the worst thing I ever witnessed on all the flights I have been on. Luckily I was far enough away I only caught some of the scent, so no puking for me. Apparently one kid puked then his mom or dad, can't remember, then it just cascaded. IIRC they said it was like 8 people that puked, and only like 3 of them got it into a bag of any kind. They were too far from anywhere to land so they tried moving people around while they cleaned and it was just absolute chaos. At first we thought it was a hijacking or something because people were jumping up and running back (we were stuck at the back of the plane at the time, about 5 of us from my work). They finally diverted the plan to a smaller airport in Texas and luckily our plane had a rear exit so we just deplaned without walking through the kill zone. We waited 2 hours and got on another plane. It was crazy.
I’m really bad with puke. I’ve been somewhat nauseous since seeing it last night. Good news is I won’t be eating much today.

Once while on a quest I was lifting up the Book of the Dead from it's pedestal. I had to pronounce Metu's name while lifting the book. Maybe I didn't say every tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them...basically.

Ended up accidently raising the army of the dead. Pretty sure Luke Walton was their leader. Dante Exum was definitely there.
Holy hell, an evil dead 3 army of darkness reference. Never in a million years thought I'd see that on a jazz forum! I hate to admit I watched the whole movie..... and was quite amused.

I bet if Sacramento fires their coach everything will be fixed…

I’m surprised at how non-assertive Fox is. He has the talent to be Ja Morant but I barely even notice him when he plays against us. Their team doesn’t seem to have enough shooting. What happened to Bagley? One thing I’ll criticize Walton for is not playing Mitchell and Hield 48 mins against us. Those two seem like they always have good games against us.
When you look at what he’s had to work with, Walton may well be the worst coach in the league. Just sitting on Bagley and last year he did his best to end Whiteside’s career. Replaced him with Len, what a moron! Wonder if he invites his players to his famous bacchanals.

Last edited:
When you look at what he’s had to work with, Walton may well be the worst coach in the league. Just sitting on Bagley and last year he did his best to end Whiteside’s career. Replaced him with Len, what a moron! Wonder if he invites his players to his famous bacchanals.
This just in: Luke Walton fired!!!! Hadnt seen this when I posted.

I’m really bad with puke. I’ve been somewhat nauseous since seeing it last night. Good news is I won’t be eating much today.
I have seen a chain reaction pukefest go off on a ferry, I legit cried holding back myself the last 20 minutes. Smelled awful and nowhere to escape. People couldn't even walk straight to toilets because of the waves. That day is branded onto my brain.

Don't think I ate more than the bare minimum for a few days.

I have seen a chain reaction pukefest go off on a ferry, I legit cried holding back myself the last 20 minutes. Smelled awful and nowhere to escape. People couldn't even walk straight to toilets because of the waves. That day is branded onto my brain.

Don't think I ate more than the bare minimum for a few days.
I’ve been that sick on a boat before. Wretched everything out of myself. I started hallucinating. Haven’t been back out on the ocean since then.