What's new

Game Thread Nov 21, 2022 08:30PM MT: Jazz at Los Angeles Clippers

Added to Calendar: 11-21-22

Is it just me or is Kawhi Leonard overrated or at least does not get the hate he should? Not that he deserves alot of hate but.. He possibly prolonged and faked an injury in SA and ultimately screwed them over. He bolts after 1 year in Toronto. Always injured, king of load management.. ect.
Bro, fake?

The guy has a degenerative knee condition. The way he has been the last two years should tell you that **** isnt fake.

What about Kawhi's personality says he just wants money and not playing basketball? Basketball probably the only thing that dude gets joy from.

Sexton doesn't know how to go around screens and be effective like Clarkson. He just go straight to the hoop

Bro, fake?

The guy has a degenerative knee condition. The way he has been the last two years should tell you that **** isnt fake.

What about Kawhi's personality says he just wants money and not playing basketball? Basketball probably the only thing that dude gets joy from.
In SA he had a quad injury that some fans thought he sat out extra for. Much like Jazz fans with Boozers hamstring. I'm not talking about the ACL from the playoffs last year.

Sexton doesn't look too pass but even when he does often no one is open. The players don't move off ball much when it's in his hands, similar to Clarkson in the past.

Is it just me or is Kawhi Leonard overrated or at least does not get the hate he should? Not that he deserves alot of hate but.. He possibly prolonged and faked an injury in SA and ultimately screwed them over. He bolts after 1 year in Toronto. Always injured, king of load management.. ect.
Doesn’t deserve it???? Ask Balmer what he thinks of the guy!