What's new

Game Thread Nov 21, 2022 08:30PM MT: Jazz at Los Angeles Clippers

Added to Calendar: 11-21-22

I’m anticipating Clarkson and Beasley to start with THT and Sexton coming off the bench in their usual roles. Could be wrong obviously but we’ll see. THT has been a welcome surprise as a backup floor general this season.
That's it. We don't know what Hardy is going to do. He has figured out the roles and lineups well, and now he has to adjust. Regardless, Sexton and THT will play more tonight. And then someone else who we haven't seen a lot yet. NAW, Agbaji?

When Conley sat out during the Memphis game it was Collin who got the start so I wouldn’t be surprised if that happens again and markkanen still had 23 points which is his season average so I’m not concerned about him getting touches. Although I don’t think his looks will be as easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's it. We don't know what Hardy is going to do. He has figured out the roles and lineups well, and now he has to adjust. Regardless, Sexton and THT will play more tonight. And then someone else who we haven't seen a lot yet. NAW, Agbaji?
Be nice to see some Agbaji for sure. Or even Juzang! Preseason had me expecting good things from both.

Clips struggling on offense... but good defense. Maybe we start THT in Conley's spot and swap Vando for Beasley to get some additional shooting on the floor? Don't really care who starts... there will be more mixing and matching going on.

I want Markkanen take the ball up the court more tonight. He has been quite good with it but hasnt done that much in last few games. His TOs has been coming off from bad passes into traffic or sometimes getting stripped in his drives. This would also allow JC operate sometimes more off ball and find holes before their defenses get set.

When Conley sat out during the Memphis game it was Collin who got the start so I wouldn’t be surprised if that happens again and markkanen still had 23 points which is his season average so I’m not concerned about him getting touches. Although I don’t think his looks will be as easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It feels like things have kind of changed since then, Sextons minutes have been down the past few games, and when Conley went down last game it was THT that got most of his minutes. I think THT probably gets the start.

Lakers turned down a 1st from the Raptors for THT last year. It was just reported today. Didn’t know where else to put it but he is likely getting the start tonight so here’s to a big night from THT!