What's new

Game Thread Nov 23, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pistons

Added to Calendar: 11-23-22

Not watching but is tank note back?
Lauri is playing by far his worst game of the year. Jazz have been getting killed on the boards (except when kessler was in) and have 1 free throw attempt so far (its halftime)
Sexton been fantastic though. 5-5 from the field. 1-1 from 3. 5 assists.

Is Lauri sick or something? He looks horrible in every aspect of the game.

More Sexton 5-5 from the field, 1-1 from 3, 5 assists and Kessler 2-2 from the field, 4 rebounds, and 5 blocks in 8 minutes please

This is stupid. Hardy better start giving Jazz players swirlies in the toilet if they keep playing like this.

Detroit is 1-10 on the road. We need to grow some guts and start playing like an NBA team.

Not watching but is tank note back?
Pistons playing tough on D… we have not stayed in front of anyone but are making up for it by not rotating to help… Kessler got a bunch of blocks but other than that no o e playing defense.

Lauri being outplayed by Bagley… so not good.

Ya boy THT on some ******** tonight too.

Crap.
Haven't been able to watch but Jazz were the last part of my parlay bet tonight.

Sounds like Hardy's little chat with Sexton worked. Now he needs to have a chat with the rest of the team.

Crap.
Haven't been able to watch but Jazz were the last part of my parlay bet tonight.

Sounds like Hardy's little chat with Sexton worked. Now he needs to have a chat with the rest of the team.
Jazz straight up or against the thread? You might be in trouble against the spread.

Sexton is actually playing well. That said, the rest of the team isn't.
Ajbaji needs to see some minutes.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

You look at the box score and we aren't playing that bad. Lauri being 0-6 is the biggest factor in the first half struggles. He will play better for sure.

9 turnovers for the jazz, 3 for the pistons. 1 free throw for the jazz. 8 for the pistons. And getting killed on the boards and giving them second chance points.

Pistons have 10 more field goal attempts than us (probably even more of a disparity if you count some of the trips to the line as field goal attempts) due to our poor rebounding and turnovers. Gotta get those 2 things under control.