What's new

Game Thread Nov 30, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers

Added to Calendar: 11-30-22

I actually loved Diabate coming out of Michigan last year. French kid. Springy, quick twitch athlete. I think he has a real future in this league. Wouldn't mind him on the Jazz tbh.
Balmer’s done a really good job for that team appointing Winger and Lue and spending money. He also made it an attractive destination for reclamation projects like Jackson, Batum and Wall to flourish.

Tough competition this year with SGA and Haliburton having breakthrough seasons as well. SGA has cooled a bit though, and I believe Lauri still has room to grow.
I think Sexton has an opportunity to be an even bigger story. Obviously be happy either way though.

Usually the biggest star of the "qualifying guys" get it though.
:cool: As I say, I’m cool with it either way. And either way for one of our guys to shine means everyone of our cast off salary fillers has stepped up, exorcised ghosts from their past and proven the experts wrong.

All while shooting a scorching 37% from the field.
cant discount everything else he did though. He didn't stink. He put pressure on us time and time again and got the line like crazy.

It's kind of odd that Hardy pushed the guys so hard last night and was so desperate to get the win. Only playing 7 guys in the second half, playing Clarkson the entire second half (until the last couple minutes of garbage time), and not allowing Sexton to come out even when he was tired and asked to be subbed out. The Jazz have played more games than anyone in the league so far and have had a road heavy schedule with a lot of travel and back to backs. Understandably the guys are likely a little wore down. I'm not sure I see the point in pushing so hard for a regular season win in November, especially during a season like this where there should be a lot of focus on developing young guys.

It's kind of odd that Hardy pushed the guys so hard last night and was so desperate to get the win. Only playing 7 guys in the second half, playing Clarkson the entire second half (until the last couple minutes of garbage time), and not allowing Sexton to come out even when he was tired and asked to be subbed out. The Jazz have played more games than anyone in the league so far and have had a road heavy schedule with a lot of travel and back to backs. Understandably the guys are likely a little wore down. I'm not sure I see the point in pushing so hard for a regular season win in November, especially during a season like this where there should be a lot of focus on developing young guys.
It almost looked like they wanted to cut the losing streak because they want to win now. Someone forgot to pass them the memo?

I think they might pull the trigger on Collins and make other moves as well once the trade window opens. Being the Cinderella story and the darlings of the league has a lot of marketing value.

That’s how little faith he has in THT.

Just watch the replay as i'm too busy at the moment. Good games, it was nice to get this one after a tough series of games. Hope Mike come back soon as offense look really not the same there. We were quite lucky JC got one of his hot night.

I guess it could be a really stealthy tank. Run them into the ground so they suck or get injured as the season goes on.
Btw, I dont at all think that is what hardy was doing.